Pack Rat

/
17 Comments
Why yes it is awesome! What else is awesome you ask?
My dog.
I mean could she be any cuter?! This was her laying on me, on the bed as we had a staring contest. We do fun stuff like that. ;) She is on vacation at the lake with Mom, Dad, Jolie and Jeff. I'm jealous. 
Well onto the outfits...

Monday was a holiday! :)
{insert me in PJs until I had to get dressed for family dinner}
Tuesday

Wednesday
How about this $12 Walmart special of a blouse! I was sold when I saw the back...
.... and I love the studded detail on the collar..

Thursday

Today
{Bracelet: Mexico from Mom and Dad. 
And this jacket - Pretty sure I got it in Grade 6! I found it in a tupperware bin the basement! This is why I have a hard time letting clothes go.}

There we go. Tuesday night I had my hair done by my cousin. Can you tell? ;) She did a fabulous job and it was a bonus to be able to hangout with her and catch up for a few hours. She challenged me to wash my hair less. My head becomes an oil pit after a day so I usually wash it daily which she said a nono. So I'm gonna give it a shot. This week she washed it Tuesday night and I didn't wash it until this morning...good start I say! ha Anyone else have my problem? Or can recommend a good dry shampoo? I just use baby powder on my roots on the no-wash mornings...alright enough oil talk.
Have a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Leigh said...

That's hilarious that you still have that jacket after all of this time! Funny how it's back in style now too :) I love the back of the blouse from Wal-Mart....just wish the front wasn't so short. Or maybe it's just how it looks in the pictures? Have a great weekend!

Mom said...

Gorgeous as usual. Cruzie is being very patient waiting for her first walk of the day. She came in the house this morning just as 2 large coyotes came sauntering past the house not far off the shore!! yeeks

Ashley said...

I have a hard time letting clothes go as well!!! Love those boots from Thursday!!! Where from?

Your hair looks great!!!

Brooke Burks said...

Salon Grafix, you can get a small one at CVS to try, but it is by far my favorite, the invisible dry shampoo, just don't use too much or you will feel like you sprayed niagara starch in your hair. a little goes a long way. By far the best because others i have tried feel like starch even with a little bit.

Chrissy said...

I love your Walmart shirt! Love the boots as well!

Bex said...

I have the same problem with my hair. I use baby powder or another hair powder from Cake which I really like. I've tried a Gosh one that works pretty good but I haven't seen it in awhile.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the WalMart top, I have been looking for a white blouse but they are all massive on me, looks like I am wearing a sheer sack. lol. Hoping I find something in AZ, maybe Target :) Enjoy your weekend!

Katie said...

the back of that blouse is so pretty!!! and I love your hair! I can't have to wash mine everyday or it gets so greasy!

Limefreckle said...

love all your outfits, love how you photograph beside the chalkboard!!! Love the dog, I can just imagine kissing her cute nose!!

I really like the Marc Anthony 2nd day clear dry shampoo...you can find it at Shoppers, and it works great!

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

Just found you through Holly. You have such a cute blog!! I have that same Old Navy maxi and love it!! It was actually my first Old Navy purchase ever.
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

Britt said...

Have a great weekend!!! You look adorable as always!

SH said...

The back of that shirt is amazing!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Al said...

As always, gorgeous :) And I have been on the hunt for a dry shampoo - went to Ulta recently and got a trial size of one, but I don't think it's good. If you find one, let me know!!
Miss ya babe! Hope you had a great weekend! xo

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

That Wal-Mart shirt is so cute! How comes I can never come across great deals like that? Lucky girl;)

Kristin said...

Great Walmart find!

Janna Renee said...

I am in love with the Walmart shirt! It is perfect!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Well it's a good thing you kept that jean jacket cuz it's adorable!!

That white blouse is amazing! I wouldn't be able to pull it off but you sure do!

I love your hair on Thursday! Cute!

My fav outfit is Friday with the bright shirt and skirt! Bring on spring!

I've started washing my hair less and it is so much better! The real test will be when I go back to work and it has to look nice everyday since right now I can get away with a messy ponytail as it gets dirtier. I use either baby powder and/or KMS hair play makeover spray.

I find it is less static-y now that I wash it less and of course it's nice to save time on the actual washing and drying of my hair. I just hope I can keep it up once I have to style my hair every day.