My valentine...

/
14 Comments
Ok first things first..
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Secondly...my girl Taylor sort of listen to all the whining I have been doing an added 2 shows - in Edmonton. Not Calgary mind you. AND it's on week nights... HOW am I supposed to get to Edmonton on a week night and back to work the next morning Taylor? I'm still trying to figure out how to get there. I've GOT to.

Alright even though Justin and I don't really celebrate Valentine's we are still going to make a yummy dinner together, have some delicious drinks and then veg on the couch {like we always do after dinner}!
And I am always reminded how incredibly lucky I am to have this man as my Valentine!


And we are ridiculously lucky to have this sweet girl as our little valentine...I'm not sure we could love her more.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Great post...enjoy your day!

Caroline said...

I love this! Happy Valentines!

Leigh said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Did I read that correctly that Justin is helping make dinner?! You must be excited :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Happy Valentines! Your plans sound like ours!

Oh and I have a semi solution to the Taylor concert, you could always stay half way :) My door is always open! Well not technically but you know... lol.

Rebekah said...

Enjoy your day! It sounds similar to ours :)

krink said...

Happy Valentine's Day Black Family!!!
Xoxo

Kristin said...

We are going to have a very similar evening!! Happy V day girl!

SH said...

Your photos are adorable! My hubby has an exam tomorrow morning so we had a special breakfast this morning together :) Happy V-day!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Recently Roached said...

Love y'all. You're both way too pretty! :)
Hope you have a wonderful Vday!

Katie said...

sounds like a perfect night to me!! you two are such a good looking couple!!

Kae Schumacher said...

Happy Love Day!!!!
xxoo loves!

Meg {henninglove} said...

you two are just the cutest!! hope you are having a great valentines day

Whit said...

Happy Valentines Day you guys!!! xox

Britt said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your dinner was yummy. Your nights sound a lot like M's and mine:)