Funny how a melody...

/
13 Comments
Remember when I was obsessed with this song...
   
 I still love it. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of that summer it came out - we were on a road trip in BC with Blake and Karen. I forced them to play this song every hour and every time I hear it now, it brings me back to that time. Touring wineries, spending time with friends and the best husband around, excitedly waiting for East to make his appearance, exchanging thousands of texts with Whit and then dying to get home to meet Easton. 
Anyways - that was a tangent. :) What I was getting at is.. that TOMORROW NIGHT we will get to hear Eric Church sing it live!
Thanks to Jeff and Jolie for our awesome Christmas present - TOMORROW the 4 of us will be rockin' out with Eric Church!! I am so excited.
{and Colt Ford.}
I wish I could say Jolie and I will be wearing this...
but the snow on the ground kiboshed that. boo. We will be wearing boots though!!
Jeff and Jolie came over for dinner last night for bachelor night and it made me ever more excited for our concert date! {Well us girls watched the bachelor while the guys played darts.} I LOVE bachelor night!!
And concert nights! whoo hoo!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Tennille said...

Soooo jealous! We are thinking about going to the Eric Church/ Eli Young Band/ Kenny Chesney concert in Seattle in June.

I hope you guys have a great time!

Leslie said...

Have so much fun! I totally wish we were going.

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great time tonight! :)

Ashley said...

Soo exciting!!! I bet it will be awesome!!!

I love Monday night!! I love girls night and te Bachelr but you know I don't like? Tierra!! She's gotta go!!

Anonymous said...

They were in DC last night!! I wish I had gone!!! It will be soo good!!

Logan

(Why won't it let me put my name??)

Katie said...

I was about to say - the boys watch the bachelor? have fun at your concert!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Exciting!! Have a great time at the show!

When I played this song Audrey started bopping her head- she has the same taste in music as you!

Mom & Dad said...

We'll be thinking of you rockin' it out at the Saddledome tomorrow. We did some dancing on the beach today while listening to a fellow from Black Diamond!! Small world.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

This is just what I need! Some awesome music in my life. Have fun!

Shay said...

I love Eric Church and I LOVE that song! Makes me feel all nostalgic listening to it for sure!

Married...with a Pup said...

Two of my favorite things in this post: The bachelor and country music. So fun! Hope you have a great time.

Michelle said...

I LOVE Eric Church. LOVE. And Springsteen stole my heart the second I heard it! I'll never get sick of that song! But Eric, the music video could have been so much better! Oh well :) Hope you have a great time at the concert, and hope you heard my other favorite song "Love Your Love the Most" - SO GOOD! Enjoy for all of us!

Jamie said...

Have fun!