For the win...

/
10 Comments
Super Mom Becky over at The Bex Factor gave me this award!
The rules are to tell you 10 randoms about me and then answer her questions.. For my 10 randoms I am switching it up. I am doing randoms about some of my family members. :)

1. My brother is color blind. Yet has oh so much style.
2. My parents met at the lake when they super young.
3. I have never had a bleeding nose.
4. I cannot think of a time my brother and I have ever been in a fight or mad at each other.
5. Justin used to be a black belt in taekwondo.
6. Cruz does not like to roll over yet chills on her back all the time. 
7. Jolie is an amazing singer.
{Waiting for Jolie to sing at the Statesman in Geneseo.}
8. My SIL Crystal & I were in math class together before I even knew Justin.
9. My Dad ran the Boston marathon and my Mom ran the NY Marathon. And they are by far the 2 fittest people I know.
10. My MIL Debbie is superstar ballet teacher and taught some of the judges on So you think you can dance - years ago. {see them moves!}

Questions from Becky
1. What shows are you watching right now?
We are watching - Shameless, Californication, Chicago Fire, Biggest Loser, Modern Family, Survivor, Amazing Race...
I also watch Grey's Anatomy, 90210 & Parenthood sans Justin.

2. What is your guilty pleasure music.
Taylor Swift for sure.

3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Ice Cream? Ribs? It's a toss up.

4. What was the first thing you learned to cook?
I'm not really sure...pasta?

5. If you could go anywhere in the world to volunteer, where would you go and what would you do?
I already went to Ecuador to volunteer in an orphanage but I still really want to go to Africa and do the same thing. But this time not alone.

6. What was your first concert?
Sharon, Lois and Bram - The elephant show. :)

7. What household chore do you hate doing the most?
Toilets. This is why is it a Justin job.

8. Beer, wine or cocktail?
Wine.

9. Have you ever been sky diving or bungee jumping.
No and no.

10. What is your favorite restaurant?
Probably The Keg.

11. What would your perfect day consist of?
We would be at the lake. A little sleep in, walk with Cruz and Just to Starbucks (it would be a long walk if we were at the lake mind you!), workout or a run with Cruz if it's nice out, then go for ice cream or frozen yogurt, a little shopping, a little suntanning and a boat float. Then a big family & friends BBQ dinner. Then a cozy night on the couch with a delicious bottle of red wine.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Bethany Scruggs said...

CHICAGO FIRE IS EPIC. I love FINALLY having a show Shawn will watch with me!! He will watch Grey's with me if I have it on but he annoys me to death 'cause he won't watch it ALL the time and he'll be like, "who is that?.. I thought they were married?.. Is she pregnant?.. Do they die?" and I'm like arghhhhhhhhhhhlkasfalsfhafalkfhakjfhkajfkajhfauhf!!!!

Leigh said...

I've never had a bloody nose either and don't really want one. Love this style of the post!

Chrissi said...

this is fun! i love the fact that justin was a black belt & that your MIL taught SYTYCD judges! We love that show :)

Katie said...

so cool your dad ran the boston marathon! and quite impressive you and your brother have never been in a fight. maybe you should fight over his fashion choices?

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love that you wrote about your family.

I want your perfect day!

Bex said...

Cool family facts! And lol at super mom becky :p thanks

Whit said...

You've never had a bleeding nose?? Insane. It's so much fun -- you should really work on striking that off the bucket list :) haha.. Lucky girl. They are gross and no fun.
Fun post!! I always love reading these random facts! Ps. Jeff totally has awesome style.

Kae Schumacher said...

Oh lucky girl you have never had a bloody nose!
Love learning all these facts :)
loves!!!!

SH said...

Modern family and Greys - my favorites! I love reading these posts about bloggers. Oh, and I'd definitely choose ice cream :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Janna Renee said...

I love how much you love your family...You were supposed to share 10 facts about yourself, and yet you shared about your family more...That is a beautiful sign of your character!!