Christmas Elf on Friday

/
11 Comments
Well hello there Friday! I sure am happy to see you - as always! Next Friday I will be even more excited cause Mom and Dad get home. It seems like they have been gone a long time - I guess a month is a long time! BUT if I were them I would not want to be leaving my little condo on the Mexican beach either...
Well on to some {winter} outfits...

Monday
Yes Cruz is the cutest. I take about 3 photos each morning to choose from and Cruz is in 2 out of the 3!

Tuesday
This was my inspiration...

Wednesday
This was my inspiration:

Thursday
Tired eyes: c/o Eric Church

Today
When I left the house this morning Justin told Cruz I looked like a Christmas elf!! ha

And a few funnies for your Friday...


Happy Friday everyone! 

Related Posts

11 comments:

Al said...

You look gorgeous in every shot, love!!
And if you are an elf, you're the best dressed one I've ever seen!
Love to you, J, and Cruz!! Enjoy your weekend!!
xo

Erin said...

Super cute outfits! I'm glad y'all had such a great time at the concert!

Leigh said...

Love all of your outfits again! I really like the inspiration picture from Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

krink said...

LOVED your outfits and inspirations this week!!!
Xoxo

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

LOVED all the outfits but the one with the yellow shirt is gorg!!!

love jenny xoxo said...

love all the outfits!!! And the elf comment, totally something my husband would say... but then I would blow off because he knows nothing :)

XOXO

Jessica Lyness said...

Friday's outfit is my fav! The inspiration pictures are great! Pinterest serves as my fashion inspiration.. it makes coordinating my wardrobe so much easier!

Ashley said...

Love those pearly necklaces!! My snow day outfit once consisted of work clothes now consists of sweatpants and my pink long sleeve fire dept tee, oh and my slippers!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Christmas elf is my favourite outfit!

I'm a little disappointed in Wednesdays outfit- you can't see your bra through your shirt!! Haha! I don't know why people think that looks good.

I need to the vodka thing.

Whit said...

I love your Monday Sweater and the Friday outfit is awesome. One more week of mexican paradise for Rick & Jayne :) xox

Kae Schumacher said...

your outfits are so great! you are so beautiful, and I'm so jealous of your hair getting longer!!!
xxoo