3 Things Thursday

/
18 Comments
{1}
 We had a fantastic night last night at Eric Church. He is ah-mazing! He put on such a fantastic show! He is like a country rock star!
The 4 of us started the night off with dinner at Original Joe's with Scottie and then Jade and Mando joined us. My favorite part about that place is you get to chose 2 sides. I am easily pleased.
[you see this guy behind Jolie & I - pretty sure he had the night of his life. I really hope he woke up this morning and remembers it]
Let me talk about the guy who was in charge of the "spot light on Eric"..you know the big spot light that follows the main singer around - this was his only job. He sucked. Pretty sure he was either drinking too much Saddledome beer or partaking in this leafy substance Eric loves so much because he could not follow Eric on stage AT ALL. 
Out of the entire Saddledome Jeff's buddy Mando was sitting directly behind us!
 Justin has had a rough couple days at work - he needed 1 more beer in his belly until he cheered up.
This was Eric's favorite move...kicking is leg out to the side. It made me giggle all night cause he did it so much and I noticed every time.
 Jolie and I 
I don't think Scott missed a word to any song. He "was" Eric Church last night.
When he sang "These boots" - this happened. Justin is not a cowboy so no boots for him!
And the perfect ending was he sang Springsteen and Jolie and I danced our little hearts out.
So much fun!! Thank you again Jeff and Jols for great night - dinner and the concert!!
{all photos of Eric via the Calgary Herald}

{2}
Jolie and I registered for the Color Run! I am so excited that it is finally coming to our city!!
It looks like so much fun!
We need to start planning our outfit Jols!!
White to bright!

{3}
I am excited to head to the lake this weekend with Jeff, Jolie, Justin, Cruzie and Junie.
Time for some snowmobiling & snowshoeing!
We will also get to meet and snuggle 2 week old baby Kaley. :) And hangout with her parents of course!!
Then end.
Happy Thursday!

Related Posts

18 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

So excited that you signed up for the race too! It will be so much fun! I have to admit I had no idea who Eric Church was.... till I looked ti up last night.

Mom said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! Wonder if the lighting fellow has a job today? I think Mando is stalking Jeff! At least he wasn't at our house knocking over lamps...hahaha. Color run? Never heard of it...must google it.

Ashley said...

Perfect night!!! Love all the pics!
When is your color run? That sounds fun!!

Ashley said...

Perfect night!!! Love all the pics!
When is your color run? That sounds fun!!

Leslie said...

I signed up for the race too! Which heat did you guys choose?

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a great night! I am thinking about signing up for the colour run, but haven't decided yet. Have fun at the lake this weekend!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

I've been wanting to see Eric Church for awhile! He's coming to town soon!! Can't wait! Just hope it's not when I'm still preggo!

Katie said...

so fun!! you look beautiful in those pictures - I want your hair!! and I have always wanted to do the color run! when is it? and yeah for a weekend at the lake!!

Rachel and John said...

What a fun concert! John told me he thinks he's too old for concerts now. SAD!

Kristin said...

So jealous of the concert!! So fun!

Pamela said...

Eric Church's hometown is about 30 minutes from where we live! We've saw him several times in concert! Oh gosh, you are going to have an absolute BLAST at The Color Run!!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh!! springsteen is one of my most favorite songs ever!! you guys looked so cute!

Betty said...

Looks like a fun concert! I did the color run last year and had a great time. I'm sure you will too!

Bex said...

I'm doing the color run too!

Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! http://www.thebexfactor.com/2013/02/07/i-win/

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

My gosh dear I wish I lived closer to you! I love Eric Church, we played his song for our first dance and grand entrance to our wedding.

I have always wanted to do a Colored Run! Just can't find anyone to tag along that's near me. :/ The husband didn't seem to interested lol

Have a fantastic weekend!
-wHiT

Lora said...

LOVE Eric Church...what an awesome concert that would be! oh and I'm running the color run in May. I'm excited to be colored!

Kae Schumacher said...

awesome! my mom and I are registering for the Color Run! Oh eric church! love him!

Janna Renee said...

I want to do a Color Run! They seriously look like the most fun ever!