PJ kind of weekend.

/
17 Comments
Happy Monday! We had a very low key weekend. We did have plans to have movie night with Jolie Friday, then Troy invited us to the Flame's game Saturday night, we standing wing night date on Sunday and we ended up doing none of that cause Justin has this nasty, ugly cold. Poor guy just can't kick it. 
But it turned out to be a great weekend just hanging out. I love weekends that are spent mostly in PJs and sweats!
Saturday morning we took Cruz for a family walk then I got ready to go cuddle baby Troy and have Laurel entertain us. :)
I don't have any photos Carla took yet but I will share this:
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen!? Adorable.
And Laurel in the hat my Mom made her - she loved it and is such an entertainer and cutie.
Then I ran a few errands, came home and did my LAST workout of ChaLEAN Extreme!! Whoo hoo!! I LOVED it and plan on continuing with it this month as well.
There is "Lean for Life" phase I am going to do but switch it up a bit and do some of Jillian Micheal's  new Body Revolution as well! I'm pretty excited.
Cruz and Justin did a lot of this on Saturday...
We watched a whole lot of Shameless - finished season 1, plus some - we were on a roll!

Jeff sent me this text about my Kale chips post. :) Such a bugger.
Sunday I cleaned the main floor, Justin did an oil change, Cruz and I went on a nice long walk in the sunshine and we vegged!
And then it was over. Just like that. It was pretty great though despite Justin feeling like junk.
But today is a no kid day at work, we are having a pot luck, I am in comfy clothes, Lily is coming for a sleepover and Jolie is coming for dinner and Bachelor night - so I can't complain!!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you had such a great weekend! ; ) that text is funny. it does look a little unappealing but I still want to try it!

Ashley said...

PERFECT weekend - minus Justin being sick!!

Leigh said...

Ah those types of weekends are perfect. So you are getting into Shameless....finally! Isn't it a great show?

Sara Turner said...

I was at the flames game saturday night too! but way up in the nose bleeds, I like to think that the number of beers I drank was offset by the number of times I ran up and down those stairs!

Mom said...

Glad the hat fit. Have to make Troy one next...perhaps a football...Jordan would go for that I think. How did they capture that little Troy with a smile on his face?

Oh brother...only your brother would make a comment like that!!

Jessica said...

Hahaha tell him to back off your kale chips!

Caroline said...

Sounds like a great weekend. You look awesome!

Rachel and John said...

Look at your crazy awesome arm muscle in your workout picture! I need to get me some of those!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Poor Justin!! Hope he's better soon!

Sometimes a chill weekend is the best medicine.

Look at you all buff!

Love the hat your mom made for Laurel! What a cutie! The newborn picture is soooo precious.

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

NBD you just look perfect after your workout.... love it.

Mills said...

I spent all of sunday in pajamas pants. Those are the days...

That baby picture is adorable!!!

Kae Schumacher said...

Ohhh no I hope Justin is starting to feel better! This crap going around is awful!
Sounds like my kind of weekend though. I love weekends in sweats. :)
Jealous about your day at work!
loves xxoo

Emmett Katherine said...

It looks like you had a busy weekend despite staying indoors! Congrats on getting through a workout series - those things can be hard to stick with! The baby pic is super cute & so is little Laurel :)

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I hope Justin feels better--nothin worse than your man being sick!! Let me know how that new JM is. I cannot wait to get my workout on again. Your Monday night sounded perfect. Hope it was!! :)

Whit said...

You look awesome!! I hope J is feeling better. Sucks to be sick, but turned out to be a great weekend to chill anyway. xox

Kristin said...

Hope you are staying warm friend!! And you look pretty as always!

Janna Renee said...

Haha Kale chips really do look like poop. That baby...I die!