Outfits.Cousin.Winner

/
17 Comments
Happy Friday and hello snow batman. Seriously.
Yesterday was another time when I sorta kinda just a little tiny bit wish Cruz didn't like the snow. I just wanted to come home and curl up on the couch as it was very snowy and COLD. But you guessed it - the girl was dying to trek the ravine.
So that we did. 
Dog child - this proof I adore you. And seeing you go buck wild happy in the ravine made it worth it.
Alright on to some outfits of the week and then a winner or 2 will be announced.
I kept this week pretty simple...
Side story: My cousin and I have never lived in the same province but she is one of my closest friends. We text on a daily basis and she always sends me outfit photos and asks what to wear with what...well for Christmas she sent me 2 shirts that she has that I LOVED when she sent me photos of her in them. How awesome right!? Well here is me in them AND her in them! :)

 ~ Monday ~
The first top from her...
And the lovely Logan. Log paired her top with the Kiki La Rue Lenore scarf I sent her and her awesome brown boots. 
Lookin' good mama!!
~ Tuesday ~
 ~ Wednesday ~
The leg warmers are from Grace & Lace and are amazing- thanks Whit! 

~ Thursday ~
This was the other top from Log...it has butterflies all over it - love.
And Logan...
Thank you again cuz!!

~ Today ~

Alright and the lucky winners of the Hope's $50 shop credit are:
Congrats Jenny & Casey! I will be in touch with both of you.
{Jenny now you can do more shopping!!}

Congrats!! And thank you again Hope!
PS. If you aren't on a spending freeze like me make sure you check out her shop! 
She is having a big sale...
Have a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Jenny Hill said...

Yah! Fantastic - I ended up ordering 2 dresses already and now I can order more stuff!!
So happy - thanks Alison and Hope!!!!!

Katie said...

love the top with butterflies!!

Mills said...

Your hair looks great pulled back. Is that your cursive writing? Jealous!

Leigh said...

Haha you look so mad in that picture with Cruz!! Love all of your outfits this week :)

Tennille said...

I need you to be my personal shopper. Your outfits are always so fabulous and put together.

Logan - The cousin!! said...

I just want to add, that I had my 7 year old take the pictures with my phone, next use a really camera, as the phone ones make me look horrible!! lol You always look fabulous, and all of my fashion sense, came from you, haha, if that even makes sense! hugs

Gabriella said...

Homie LOVED the snow when we were in Tahoe. It was hilarious to watch him run and jump! Fun outfits as always, and love that your cousin sent you some beautiful tops! :)

emi said...

cute cute blog! love it and now following you! cute leg warmers!
XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

Whit said...

Happy Friday!! You are a die hard dog-mom!! Great outfits :)

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

I especially love your "Today" outfit! SO cute! Also, I love the white sweater and scarf combo! Adorable!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love all your outfits, as usual! Have a great weekend :)

Ashley said...

Love your outfits as usual! I think I say tat every Friday! I should really spice it up....

I pity you regarding the snow, but please don't send it my way! I'm enjoying the melt the snow temps of +11!!! I know they won't last!

I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend!!!

Paige said...

Gorgeous!!

Kae Schumacher said...

you are sooo adorable!!!!!
loves ya big sis

Shay said...

You and your cousin have impeccable taste- really love both tops! And the snow pictures are just precious!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Noooo! I didn't win :( oh well!

Love the tops your cousin sent you! The butterfly shirt is amazing! You both look great in them.

Seriously you always find the best stuff at Joe!

You look so cold in that first picture! I wish I enjoyed the snow as much as Cruz does!

Ashley said...

Oooh...I really like that butterfly top!!

I can't believe it's snowing there!! it was 72 degrees here in NC today. Can you believe that?!