Loves...

/
13 Comments
Happy Wednesday! It's a little warmer today so I won't complain weather this morning...
On to some loves then...

I'm loving this ecard. This was me today.

I'm loving Addison Logan!
The lovely woman {Jeanna} behind Addison Logan is a superstar...Cruz is picky when it comes to her collars. She will only wear Addison Logan. :) Or maybe Cruz's Mom will only buy them from there..it's up for discussion. Anyways when I saw this one I KNEW she had to have it - pink and chevron - luckily Jeanna agreed and sent Cruz one! Spoiled girl.
With the name Cruz {she often gets called a HE and does not like it} we like to dress her in girlie collars and luckily Justin love's Cruz's new collar too.
The girl getting annoyed with me trying to get her to model it...
 Seriously Mom, I am sleeping! I got my eye on you!!
Check out her etsy shop here. And thank you again Jeanna for making our Cruz so girlie and stylin'!

I'm loving this sign. I want to make it.
I'm loving ice cream. As always. Nothing new.
mmmm skinny cow ice cream bars...

I'm loving this new workout.
It's a 90 day program so we'll see how I am loving it later - I hear it get much harder. But I do love programs and yesterdays workout was great!
My parents are in mexico for the month but apparently have mistaken it for the Biggest Loser Ranch. They are constantly running, swimming, going to the gym, THEN doing a dvd they borrowed from me to take on vacation....VACATION!! ;) 

I'm loving these two cuddle bugs...Justin is finally starting to feel better .

I'm loving this cute print...
That is all. Enjoy you day.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Glad Justin is feeling better. I have a bad cough, my son didn't feel well last night, and my husband texted me earlier to say he has a fever and is achy - and he's stuck at work. Hope this passes quickly!
Have a good day!!

Jessica said...

Cruz is so cute and that collar is adorable!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

LOVE Cruz's new collar!! Awesome!

I'm looking forward to the review on Jillian's new workout DVD.

I'm addicted to ice cream right now too. J bought a big tub because he needed the container for gardening. Ok-- can't argue with that!

Glad Justin is feeling better! I have a picture like that of me sleeping on the ground with my dog when I was in high school! Too funny!

Love that print. Such a nice saying.

krink said...

LOVE Cuzie's new collar! It's gorgeous! What a fashionista!!!
Please... are you really surprised that your parents are working out while on vacation? They are related to you after all. Or I should say, you are related to them ;)
Xoxo

Ashley said...

Love that collar!! I will have to post Lily and Gracie's from Christmas!! I am giving up on making them one and will be buying Addison Logan from now on!! Amazing and the price really isnt too bad! Justin and Mike wear the same socks.. actually I wear them too!! I love how cuchy the bottoms are!

I have never tried skinny cow ice cream before

Gina Gao said...

That is a great collar!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Whit said...

I love that poster. Hilarious.
Ok I want to vacation with you parents when I need a good trainer ;) lol They're hilarious I love their zest for life. Never a moment "wasted" when you hang with Rick & Jayne ;)
Where does Cruz get her fashion sense? Super girlie!!
xox

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww, I love that collar! Chevron is such a great print! :)

Shay said...

That bathroom print is AWESOME- I need it! And I love that your family is so physical- People think I am crazy when I want to workout on vacation!

Katie said...

love that last quote! and I love the new collar too!

Mom & Dad said...

Such a cute collar. No one will think she is a boy now! That ice cream looks yummy:) We are not always on the go. I have read 2 books!! BUT we are keeping active for sure. Today we ran on the beach and hoped to swim but the waves were way to big. We came home and and did an Ab and arm portion of your DVDs then set out for a walk that lasted 2 hours!! What were we thinking?!?

Ashley said...

Cruz!!!! Such a cutie.

That ecard is GREAT. It's so true...you realize exactly when you're not going to be productive. hah!

Janna Renee said...

I'm enjoying getting into working out these days, which is insane! I'm happy that it's not feeling like work. It's more like my new hobby!