It's Monday...

/
16 Comments
This weekend flew by, it's so sad.
~ Friday I had a bunch of stuff to drop off for Nixon so I was lucky enough to get a good cuddle with him and a quick visit with Crystal.
~ I made Calzones for dinner and Justin was a happy man.
~ We watched Pitch Perfect. We definitely didn't love it, correction: Justin hated it. There were some funny parts - I loved "Fat Amy" {without her the movie would have really been terrible - in my opinion!} and I loved the sing off and the last singing performance but I dunno just wasn't for us.
~ Saturday we thought about going snowshoeing but it was pretty chilly and Cruz woke up not feeling so well so we did some errands and our own workouts instead.
Then we were invited over to my brother and Jolie's for dinner. He was having some friends over and he sure cooked a spread. That boy is impressive. It was nice to see my cousin Amanda, get some cuddles with Brooklyn, see some of their friends we haven't seen in a while and obviously to hangout with Jeff and Jols. Junie was the star of the show though - give that kitty a 12 pack of beer BOX and she goes to crazy playing - it is the cutest thing ever. I would show you if I was smart enough to whip out my phone and take some photos or a video but I am not. fail.
~ Sunday Justin did his tough workout - he is doing Insanity Asylum and it was "game day" which is brutally hard but he rocked it! I'm super proud of him. I finished my 2nd week of the Lean series (3nd month) of ChaLEAN Extreme.
I played a lot of scrabble (the computer still cheats and makes up words), Justin worked on the set up of his fancy harmony remote and raspberry pie set up - nerd talk right there but it makes him happy so it's great. :) We went for wings at the watering hole and then watched Silver Linings Play book.
It was great. It has Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro and this lovely lady (Jennifer Laurence - from Hunger Games!) all 3 are awesome.
Lastly I will leave you with my girl Taylor from last night Golden Globes...
and from the People's choice awards...
I think she looked great but girlfriend does not look very happy. Where's the smile?
I just realized I did not take one photo this weekend. Not even one of Cruz. I obviously was having an off weekend!
Anyways - happy Monday. I am excited for Bachelor night again with Jolie (and Jeff) - the boys are already planning to play darts - not enjoy the show with us. ;)

Related Posts

16 comments:

Becca Moss said...

I want to see Silver Linings Playbook, I think it looked fabulous! Plus they have some great actors playing the leading roles, hello Bradley Cooper! I didn't think Pitch Perfect looked to great to begin with though.

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

I agree with the Pitch Perfect movie, "Fat Amy" made the movie and that's about it.
-wHiT

Jessica said...

I really need to see Silver Linings Play Book!!!

Recently Roached said...

That's what I was thinking of Taylor last night at the GG. She looks depressed? Tina's joke about her cracked me up.

Glad y'all had a good weekend :)

Ashley said...

M and I watched Silver Linings Playbook as well this weekend but we did not enjoy it. We just found it to be slow and kept waiting for it to pick up! It did have a good cast. I went photo overload this weekend lol and then today - got to work and forgot my phone soo I will be replying tonight to emails!!

Katie said...

I want to see that movie silver lining and pitch perfect too (but should watch that one without Chris I guess!) i'm impressed you made calzones!

Leigh said...

I've never heard of the playbook movie...might have to check it out. What? Alison didn't take a single picture?! Are you feeling okay? :)

Mills said...

My computer cheats at scrabble too. Bastard!

emi said...

love this post! haha fat amy is the only good part of that movie..or should i say fat patricia! haha love following your blog!
xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

smk053078 said...

Taylor is MY girl too! Just love her. But she is mad because of her latest break up!!! Girl has relation issues. God love her! ;)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What? You didn't like Pitch Perfect? Loved that movie! J and I pee our pants everytime we see it. Fat Amy is my favourite.

Silver Linings Playbook looks good. Good cast!

I agree the weekend went by way too fast.

I haven't watch The Bachelor for a few seasons. I kinda miss it! It was my total guilty pleasure. I might have to look it up online!

Shay said...

I just ordered Turbofire, the new Beachbody workout, and I am so excited! I have heard ChaLEAN extreme is awesome too!

Kae Schumacher said...

Ohh I have to start a new workout routine, I start coaching soon, but I can't be the fat bride! haha!

I want to see the Silver Linings Playbook so bad!!!! And i had no interest in pitch perfect, so that confirms it!
Loves xxoo

Ashley said...

Definitely thought Taylor looked a lot more somber and mature in her performances lately. And I want to see pitch perfect solely for "fat amy" AAAND i heard silver lining was amazing - must rent next wknd!

Kristin said...

jeez TS looks miserable...
good to know Pitch Perfect wasnt so great...

Janna Renee said...

I just saw Pitch Perfect and it was soooo cute! I love any movie where they sing.