Funfetti Cake Dip

/
15 Comments

Brrr.....it's a darn right chilly day out there. Cruz and I ran our walk this morning cause my face was going numb. She of course had to stop 4 times to roll and plow her face through the new fallen snow. Crazy thing.

Anyways for our staff potluck yesterday I signed up for a dessert...mainly because I much prefer baking than cooking. BUT I wanted to make something that was:

1. Easy.
2. Not too calorie laden.
3. Maybe something different.

Then on one of my favorite foodie blogs (Eat Yourself Skinny) I saw she made Funfetti Cake Dip
And I was sold.

It took all of 5 minutes to make and it was a huge hit!
All you need is:
{1 box funfetti (or rainbow) cake mix, 2 cups fat free plain yogurt, 1 cup lite cool whip}
 Mix it all up and let it chill for 4 hours - mine chilled over night!
I couldn't find animal crackers so I served it with teddy grahams and apple slices.
Delicious. 
Off I go to day dream about sunny beaches...

Related Posts

15 comments:

Melissa said...

I have made this dip and it is so YUMMY! We are having a high of 54 right now here in Iowa with a 50 degree temp drop in the next 18 hours! BRRR, i will be dreaming of sandy beaches tomorrow at this time :)

Shay said...

That is such a great idea- funfetti is my absolute favorite!

Leslie said...

I have seen a recipe for this and have wanted to make it!It looks so delicious

Rachel and John said...

YUM! I'm eating an apple right now and I wish I had funfetti dip!

Erin said...

That looks super yummy!

Purple Daisies said...

I'm sold!! I want need must have funfetti dip.......on my list to get for this week!!! Umm I'm drooling........

Jessica said...

Umm this sounds amazing. I'm dying.

Amy Nadeau said...

Looks tasty!

Ashley said...

You should come to Jamaica with us in 3 week! Just sayin' - you know it would be fun!!
How crazy is is that we had that exact dip at girls night last night with apples and graham crackers - I preferred the apples! Crazy!

Whit said...

That looks delish. (new word ;)) I love when you share your recipes.xox

Britt said...

This is what I am planning on taking to a super bowl party this Sunday! I can't wait to try it. It looks super yummy!

Rebekah said...

Oh my word, Dylan is OBSESSED with Funfetti everything (I have Funfetti cupcakes in my kitchen right now) and he would love this! I'm definitely saving this for later!

Kae Schumacher said...

Hmm!!!That looks so good!!!!
xxoo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Mmmm looks delicious!! I'm going to have to make that! I love that you served it with apple slices too- healthy option always!

Janna Renee said...

I LOVE all things funfetti, so I want to try this! I'm even going to make cakebatter skinny ice cream bars. I'll blog about it if it turns out!