Friday I could kiss you.

/
26 Comments
Oh Friday thank goodness you are here. I may not have made it another day. :) Just kidding - but seriously these weeks are going by in slow motion it seems and today I am a sleepy bugger.

This week in outfits - I did a few copy catted outfits. Copy catted - I think I made that up...not a word right? Pretty sure my damn computer scrabble partner would NOT allow that (unless it worked in his favor of course).
Anyways - moving right along, here's Monday....
(insane hair = all mine...)
Tuesday....
This was my inspiration...
Mine...I like her scarf way better and none of my boot socks looked right. So meh.
Wednesday...
(notice my boots Nana! :) We bought these boots for Nana for Christmas, they were a bit too big for her, so we just traded! She took another pair I had that fit her better!)

Thursday...
Here's the one I shared on Tuesday...I was right - I had no scarves similar (hers is from H&M)...my inspiration...
Mine - and I added these boot socks I made the night before (and by made I mean chopped off a thrifted sweater!)
(impatient dog waiting for her breaky = Cruz)

And Nicole copy catted it too...looking good Nicole!

Today...
I got this cardigan from Hope's (it's not longer available but you never know she may get it back in stock it's the Over the rain bow cardigan!)
Inspiration (from the Hope's website - reason I bought the sweater is this photo!):
(her boots are perfect with this sweater! And they made it look way brighter than it is!)
Me:
The back is really pretty too it's sheer..and the sleeves are light cotton. Super comfy.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Related Posts

26 comments:

Amber said...

I love all your outfits! I think I might copy cat a few of them. You're a doll

Gabriella said...

You do such a good job with the outfits! Might have to steal some of these ideas. Happy weekend!

Shannon Page said...

You look amazing! I wish I could pull myself together like this in the morning - I usually look like a train wreck! haha love the last sweater - so pretty!

Leigh said...

I actually have a scarf almost exactly the same as the girl is wearing in your Tuesday outfit inspiration picture. Made it myself :) Love all of your outfits :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love them all! I have a copy catted a few outfits from Pinterest but they always looks better on there!

Jessica said...

You nailed that greed dress/boot outfit! I think your scarf looks great with it :D

Sara Turner said...

I love that last cardi! Man I have to make a better effort to wear outfits... I've been living and working in gym/lazy clothes quite a bit in the last little while....today I put an ourfit together....but then didn't do hair or makeup...oh well!

Ashley said...

Love the outfits and most def. the quote!!! I am glad you made it to the weekend!! I would have been disappointed if you didnt! Sleepy.... eh?

smk053078 said...

Girl, you totally nailed all the looks. My fave is the copy from Audrey, Putting Me Together. Her blog is GREAT!!! Happy weekend!

Jennifer Golding said...

I have those same boots from Go Jane, love them!!

Katie said...

love all your copies! especially the stripes with the cardigan and scarf. you are beautiful! and I am so glad it is friday too. I'm sure you are glad each day that passes. :)

Amber said...

You have the cutest outfits! I will need to steal a few of these too I think as I'm obsessed with wearing BOOTS lately and need more ideas :) Happy weekend!

emi said...

i could kiss friday too!! LOVE it. love the outfits too! XO

Becca Moss said...

Love the top dress and the bottom two cardigans! Too cute!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Love the yellow cardi with the scarf and boots! So cute!

Mom said...

Love all the looks (of course!) but especially love Mon., Tues., and Friday.
Hope you have a nice 'relaxing' weekend. xoxo

Amanda said...

Love ALL your outfits! I'm really trying to wear a lot more of my clothes, so these outfits give me some good inspiration :)

Mrs. H said...

Loved them all. Especially the last sweater! So cute!

Rachel and John said...

So fashionable as usual! Love the sheer back of that one sweater!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love that pink and grey sweater dress so much! I'm coming to steal it!

I really like the 2nd outfit too but I agree her scarf seems to lie better. I do like the pattern on your scarf though.

I love your copy catted version of the yellow sweater!! What about the scarf you wore in your one shoot with Whit? I think you are wearing it on the first picture at the top of your blog (the Alison picture). That's the one I pictured you wearing with this outfit. And seeing my picture next to yours and the inspiration makes me really not like the scarf I chose!



Kristin said...

Loving the yellow cardigan look!! Happy weekend girl

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

You look so good, Alison! I think you recreated the outfit perfectly, and I think the scarf you have totally works! The rest of your outfits look great too. :)

Mills said...

I don't know what to pick as my favorite this week. I think the green dress. You just inspired me to wear a dress with tights and boots this week.

Saturday now! woot woot!!

Arielle said...

Such a cute blog! New follower:) http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Janna Renee said...

I still need one of those Indian inspired sweaters! I am determined to find one before they go out of style!

Kae Schumacher said...

looking great friend!!
xxoo