Peace out 2012

/
17 Comments
Happy New Years Eve Day! :)
I thought I'd do a little post of some Highlights of 2012 (and 1 lowlight)
We had a great year, we are extremely lucky but I can honestly say I am SO ready for a new one.
So without further ado - 2012 - in no specific order!
Case got married!
Mexico Trip with Mom, Dad & Gran for Rachel & James' wedding!
Jeff spent the hockey season in Berlin Germany, then did some traveling and then came HOME!!
We spent HOURS building our fabulous deck!
Dad retired! Now Mom and Dad are both retired and busy traveling the world!
We went to Cranbrook again with Blake, Karen, Dust, Whit & East.
Whitney launched her photography business!!! Love seeing that watermark.
We celebrated this munchkin's 1st birthday!
We took a road trip to Whistler and Kamloops with Leigh & Brian.
We went camping with Troy, Krink & Emerson
Logan & the kids came to visit!
We spent a lot of time at the lake...
 
Feo got married!
 
Cruz continued to be the sweetest trouble maker around. Not sure what we'd do without her.
Julia got married!
We celebrated Emerson's 2nd birthday the same day!
Ashley & Mike came to visit!! (Lily & Gracie too)
Jolie moved to Calgary and Junie joined the family!
I met and "met" some incredible women through blogging.
I turned 30!
We spent one final thanksgiving with our sweet Ripken.
Justin & I went to Las Vegas again and had a great time together.
Nixon was born!
 And there we have it! Did I forget anything?
I really am so thankful. I have a husband who is my rock and we have not been stronger despite not everything always going as we had hoped. I have a sweet 4 legged girl who know exactly when I need A LOT of kisses, a beautiful home, healthy family and friends, a best friend who has been a life saver this past year (+), a job I love... I REALLY have the most amazing, supportive and loving family and friends a girl could ask for. I am one lucky lady.
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Eve. Be safe! We are headed to Dustin and Whitney's for a low key night of grilling and fun. Our favorite way to ring in the new year!
 See you all in 2013!! Muah!!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you had a great year! Cheers to another one in 2013

Ashley said...

Love your recap!!! We need to meet up soon again!!! Any holidays around the last week of March available lol?

Happy New Year friend!!! Wishing you the best in 2013!!!!!!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Happy New Year to you!!!! What a great year 2012 has been!! Cheers to 2013 being even better!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Happy New Year! It has been so fun to read everyone's recaps and to see how many wonderful things this past year brought to each person's lives! I hope that 2013 is even better for you!

Sara said...

Happy New Years! You guys have had a great 2012, here`s wishing you all the best in 2013. PS I love the two tones of wood you used for your deck!

Leigh said...

You had such a good year in terms of doing stuff with family and friends :) Here's to wishing a great 2013 to you!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

What a great year! 2013 will be even better!

Seems 2012 was quite the year for weddings for both of us! I don't think we have a single one for 2013. What? We might actually have some free summer weekends?

Shay said...

Sorry about your sweet puppy:-( but the rest of your year sounds fantastic- so many fun little trips!

Emmett Katherine said...

Looks like quite the year for you guys, you kept busy! Entering your 30s is great :)

That's so sad about about your pup, it's always hard to say goodbye to someone whose been a part of your family for a long time. 

Jessica said...

It's been a busy year for you guys! Good and bad. Here's to 2013 my friend <3

Whit said...

What a year!!! 2013 will bring even more memories and excitement. I just know it!! xox

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Such a wonderful year! I've loved following your blog and getting to know you better this past year! I hope your 2013 is even better! :)

Laura Darling said...

Looks like quite a year! I hope 2013 is awesome for you guys! Happy new year!

Kae Schumacher said...

What a great year, and I know more great is to come! :) I have a great feeling about this year!
GOOOO 2013!
xxoo

Ali W. said...

It was so much fun to see your 2012 in review! 2012 was awesome, but I am so ready for 2012 also!

Erin said...

WOW! What a busy girl you've been! I am sure that 2013 will hold many more great adventures for you and your loves...I sure hope so!

Happy 2013! HUGS....

Al said...

Just wanted you to know that despite my bit of blogger absence, I think about you ALL the time, and love you dearly. Cheers to a fabulous 2013, pretty girl. And maybe a trip to Canada?? :)
xoxo