Home & Thank you!

/
13 Comments
Happy Monday!!
Just a quick THANK YOU for all your comments on my last post. I was super nervous about those damn shorts but I appreciated everyone's comments & feedback. It was fun to challenge myself and step outside my comfort zone! 
On another note - if anyone wants those shorts - they are yours. ;) I'm not kidding.
We made it home from Vegas late last night safe and sound. We had so much fun together but I'll post on that tomorrow. I already miss the warm weather we had there!! All this snow was not very welcoming.  Either was unloading Ikea Christmas trees again this morning after only 5 hours sleep (in the cold!). ;( I'm ready for a bath and bed!
Oh well - Justin and I are both super excited to see this sweet girl after work.
She is worth coming home to!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Katie said...

can't wait to hear about your trip! glad you are home safe!

Jennifer Golding said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I know Cruz normally stays with family when you travel, but I was wondering if you have ever left her at a kennel? We are on the search for a good one, desperatly, as there will be no vacations until we do!!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to hear about Vegas! I know C missed you both!

Chrissi said...

glad you rocked the amazing outfit! you looked fabulous :) can't wait to see pictures of your trip! XO

Recently Roached said...

You looked gorg in the shorts! Hope you all had fun!!

Ashley said...

Soo glad you made it home safely~!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Welcome back! And another Ikea tree unloading day? You are going to be so strong (even more so)! Are any of the trees small? Like under 5 feet.

You totally should have worn those shorts in Vegas! Would have fit right in! :)

Whit said...

Welcome home my dear bestie!! Can't wait to hear all the details of Vegas!! Get some rest, sounds like a rough one. xox

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Glad you're home safe! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

Kristin said...

glad you are home safe!

Kae Schumacher said...

so glad you are home safe :) glad you had a great time love xxoo

Courtney B said...

Aaaaahhh, Vegas! You were only a couple hours away from me!! Can't wait to read about your trip :)

christina said...

even though my dogs drive me nuts, i still prefer their company to most people.lol.yikes.