Friday.Family.Outfits.

/
15 Comments
Heck yes it's Friday. Why? 1. I miss my husband  - it's always a long week without him (and I had to shovel! That's HIS job!). and 2. This is my last full week before the holidays. and 3. We have fun things to do this weekend!
*
We had a great dinner (ribs & eggnog!!!) with my parents (and Jeff, Jolie & Nana) last night. It was so nice to hangout with them finally - they have been gone a long time!! And leave again today!! Geesh. Retired life I tell ya!
Cruz and Junie had fun together as always..
June in her new toy from Nana...
 Cruz trying to figure it out...
 Best friends. This is my new favorite picture of these two.
Love. So cute!!
Ok this week I do have some outfit photos for you...
Monday
Tuesday
(found this dress on the clearance rack! $17)
Wednesday
Thursday
(this blazer was also on the clearance rack for $19! It has cute cuffs that you can't really see...)
Today
Cruz was sleepy apparently...

This is for you Justin...
These:
...drive him nuts. :) So glad you will be home when I get home today Just - we missed you!! xo
Happy Friday everyone. :) I will leave you with this...

Related Posts

15 comments:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

love love the outfits! great deals! :)
-wHiT

Ashley said...

Love the outfits!!! I hate shoveling!!
Love love love that first quote! It inspires me to be that strong person!

Love that last outfit pic of Cruz - looks like she was trying to say something!

I cant believe how big Junie is getting!! I wonder r how crazy my cats would go for that thing! Looks like Junie likes it!

Katie said...

look at you and your target finds! :) LOVE that dress! and those colored pants too! that picture of cruz with his eyes closed is so funny - we have lots like that of molly! and I wish we could get our dog and cat to stand nicely by each other like that!

Jessica said...

My fave is the blazer outfit! Super cute.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Babe products have the best quotes!

My fav outfits are the dress and the blazer outfit. I've never bought dress pants from Joe before but they look really nice! Gonna have to check then out when I need to buy new dress pants.
Oh Cruz you are a cutie! That picture of her and the cat is adorable! Most cats I know hate dogs!

Leigh said...

Love that dress that you got from Target! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

are those coral or red jeans in the first photo of outfits?! LOVE.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love all your outfit! You always look so stylish and put together! I am glad Justin got home yesterday. Weeks apart are tough - especially when the shoveling falls on you! ;)

Whit said...

I love that quote at the beginning. I am totally with Just, I'm not a fan of the stick people. Love the pics of Junie and Crux and I love that blazer. Nice outfits girly. xox

Ashley said...

Those stick figures freak me out.

The "best friends" picture is way too cute.

Kae Schumacher said...

awww so glad you got time with your family, love the pic of Cruz and Junie.
Love the outfits, you always dress so cute, only the way I wish I could dress :)
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think of if you
added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its niche.
Awesome blog!
Feel free to visit my web-site ... reborn layaway

Ashley said...

Cruz looks like she totally wants in on that toy!! and I love your clearance target dress. my clearance rack is still stuffed with bikinis only....southern life i telly ya!

Laura Darling said...

Ribs and egg nog - my boyfriend would be in HEAVEN! Those are his two favorite things! And cute outfits!

Gabriella said...

LOVE the picture of Cruz and Junie! Adorable! Such fun outfits, as usual!!