Free...

/
16 Comments

Holidays starting...now. Actually at about 1:15pm yesterday afternoon but it really feels like it this morning as I am sipping coffee on the couch with Justin and Cruz instead of at work.

Well - on to the week of outfits...
Monday

Tuesday
Scarf from this lovely lady! Thanks Ash!

Wednesday
 
Arm candy. :)

Thursday
This sweater is sooooo comfy I love it.
 Today - I am in comfy clothes (my Taylor Swift tee to be exact!) cause today we are off to Dustin and Whit's. I think it's the best way to spend my first day of vacation. Get all my holiday baking done, drink apple cider, chat with my bestest gal, play with East all while our men freeze their tushies off playing pick up hockey on the lake.
And then tonight the 5 of us are headed to Blake and Karen's Christmas party!
PS. Cruz is having a sleepover with Gma and Gpa! :) Lucky lady.
Happy Friday everyone.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love all of your outfits! Enjoy your weekend, it sounds fun!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

love love the outfits dear!
-wHiT

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love all your outfits! Have a wonderful Christmas :)

Katie said...

what a fun day today! enjoy your first day of vacation! LOVE that pink sweater!

Kasey said...

all of those outfits are ADORABLE!! love them all :D

I hope you have a great weekend :):):)

http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Glad you are loving your scarf!!! I was right- it looks great on you!!!

Skating on the lake?! That won't be happening here for quite a while, although we did get freezing rain last night and it is now in deed snowing, but it seems to be melting. We may have a green christmas!! Although I doubt we will sitting on the deck drinking some Christmas cheer this year (we have before). I hope you have a great day/weekend!!

Mills said...

Tuesday's look is my fav, with Wednesday in close second. I'm drooling for the arm candy! Pretty!!

Leigh said...

Love your shirt in the second picture! Hope you are having a great day off :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Yay for holidays!

Love the skirt in the first picture and Wednesdays's outfit. I'm having a he k of a time finding an outfit for Audrey's baptism- think I could borrow those sparkly blue shorts? ;)

Hope you had a great day today!

Kristin said...

So jealous you are on vacay!!

Janna Renee said...

I am on vacation now too, but today is packing/cleaning, tomorrow is traveling, and then Monday will be RELAXING!

Jamie said...

I love that arm candy!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Cute looks! Is that watch from Target? I've seen one there that looks really similar. Either way, it's super cute!

Robyn Litchfield said...

cute blog! and such a fun idea with the outfits, i really loved your christmas card, cute little family.

thanks for the fun posts!
www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

Robyn Litchfield said...

cute blog! and such a fun idea with the outfits, i really loved your christmas card, cute little family.

thanks for the fun posts!
www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

alicia said...

NEED that sweater from Thrusday. love love it.