Christmas Blog Swap

/
16 Comments

Leigh and Lindsey organized another swap this year and I was lucky enough to be paired with the awesome Amber

She send me a fabulous package:
- Pretty blue scarf
-Burt Bees chap stick (So good!)
- A bone for Cruz!! (how sweet!)
- Plus Riesens and Lindor balls {Peanut butter!!}
The treats may be all gone already and Justin may not have eaten any...whoops.
Ok guys -  but those Lindor balls - I didn't know they were peanut butter until I popped it in my mouth - SO GOOD. Do not buy them unless you want to eat them all in one sitting. Not that this is what I did....;)
THANK YOU AMBER!!!

Last night Cruz and I got some cuddles with Nixon (he is the sweetest), laughs with Emerson (she is SO funny) and a great visit with Crystal (and Troy).
"Auntie your flash is way too bright..."
 He was wide awake most of the time and he is so alert! Looking around...strong little guy too. 
Love him. So glad I am just a quick 12 minute drive away and that I drive by their house on my way home from work - so Nixon - I will be back Thursday for a quick cuddle after work!!
{Thank you Krink and Troy for letting me pop in so often! Love you 4.}
I will leave you with this..

Related Posts

16 comments:

Katie said...

what a good package! and what sweet pictures!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

jealous about the swap, that scarf is FAB!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Love that scarf!! I need some of those truffles, ok well I don't 'need' them, but dang they sound good!! You made out quite well! Yay! Love your last quote. :) Happy Wednesday!

christina said...

baby cuddles are the best! i love burt's bees :)_

Ashley said...

love your gift!!! Sooo cute!! Nixon is adorable!!

KatyK said...

There are so many babies and baby bumps in blog land right now....just making my ovaries ache for another. That scarf looks great btw, swaps are so much fun!

Rachel and John said...

You totally scored in the blog swap!! Glad you're getting your baby cuddles in!

Whit said...

Nice work on the blog swap and peanut butter lindor balls -- sounds delish {new word ;)}!! Love that you are getting baby snuggles in!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers
Here is my web-site ; http://www.crazyteenpics.com/jessiecoxxx-71/2218

Kae Schumacher said...

Great scarf love! Love sweet Nixon :)

Janna Renee said...

He. Is. So. Cute. How does he already look so alert?? That is so sweet of Amber to send something for Cruz! She was a great partner!

Ali W. said...

Love that chapstick! It's the BEST.

Marsa said...

ah so adorable! and i love it when i get mail :)

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Lovely gift! Nice typo too! I can't stop.laughing!! :)

Nixon is a cutie! So nice that they live close by. They are very lucky to have an awesome auntie like you!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh he is so cute! You are lucky you live so close to them! Baby snuggles are THE BEST.

Amber did a great job with your package. I love that she got a dog bone for cruz!!

Amber said...

The scarf looks great! I knew it would look nice with your blonde hair :) so glad you like the package! Aren't those peanut butter balls incredible? I can't even have them in the house because I eat them all immediately!!