10 {randoms} on Tuesday

/
16 Comments

1. I wrapped 3 presents last night. Made me feel productive. :) 
I went with this look but with thick candy cane ribbon and the photo on top.

2. Whitney is expecting!! Secret is finally out of the bag!
Cute little babe waving at us! 
They were hoping to find out if Easton will be getting a baby brother or sister yesterday but babe was shy so we will have to be surprised come May! :)
So excited for another little babe in our lives!

3. Have I mentioned I have 7 more days of work until 2 weeks off...I'm ready. Oh so ready.

4. This is on my list to make at Christmas. Yes I have the cocktails figured out - turkey? stuffing? Not quite.

5. Saw this on facebook this morning on the Babee Producks page. Love it.

6. Cruz and I are headed for more cuddles with this sweet little man tonight. And some play time - most likely book reading with Emerson too.

7. This made me laugh. :) 
Reminded me of the first time Whitney and Dustin came over to our old place with Ty - he casually lifted his leg and peed on our Christmas tree. It was hilarious! Whit was mortified. :) We still talk about it.

8. Whitney and I have a baking date coming up. Anyone want to share any MUST make recipes? Lindsey I am waiting for your Christmas menu post you promised me...

9. I do this. All the time.

10. My parents get home late tonight and I am pretty darn excited to see them. Feels like they have been gone a long time! But glad they enjoyed Florida and their cruise.
I'm also excited for them to see the bathrooms. :)

There we go. 10 things that you really needed to know today. You are welcome. 

Related Posts

16 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

haha. I promise THIS week!! I finished the menu yesterday but am still searching for a dessert for Christmas dinner.

Ashley said...

Love your wrapping paper - where did you buy the brown? We are trying to use up all our old wrapping paper!

Love that quote about hope!

Soo excited for Whit!! Sneaky little baby!! That is hilarious about the dog!

Lucky bum to be off for 2 weeks! I have no clue what is going on with my work schedule for the holidays with the new office opening!

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Alison, your nephew is soo cute!!! I LOVE new babies! Got to cuddle a 2 week old baby boy on Sunday. That's my baby fix for a while. I have two girls, one step and one bio, and have NO desire to have a third! lol

Love that pic about checking the time on your phone, I do that all the time too. =)

Have a nice week while your hubby's away.

Katie said...

love your wrapping paper! I want to use brown paper like that - love the pictures too!

Whit said...

hahaha... that comic is hilarious!! I was more than mortified if that is possible. Your present wrapping idea is brilliant!! So personal!!
I love that quote -- really beautiful. And more snuggles with Nixon and Emerson, that's awesome!
I can't wait to hear what your mom/dad think of the bathrooms and when are you posting those pics? We want to see!!
7 more days!!! Yayy!!
xox
I love that little hand.

Shannon Page said...

Your Christmas wrapping looks AWESOME!! I love it! And I need to try that cider/vodka combo - looks delicious!

Leigh said...

Haha apparently dogs visiting your house like to pee in it....silly Harley! :) I would be embarrassed too, but it makes for a hilarious memory now :)

Glad to hear your parents made it home safely :)

Rebekah said...

I love the wrapping idea! That would be super cute. Baby snuggles are the best!

Jessica said...

Eekkk!! So excited for Whitney! Congrats to her. <3

Ashley said...

Your presents look amazing!! I love the picture on top idea.

Kae Schumacher said...

love randoms! congrats to whit! so exciting :)
I am jealous! you have less work than me!!!!
xxoo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love the wrapping idea!
Congrats to Whit!! I guess I better book a session with her!

Enjoy the niece and nephew snuggles tonight!!

Great quote.

I need to research some holiday drinks. I think I am going to make some mulled wine.

Sara said...

I also do that all the time with my phone... and I love love love the way you wrapped your gifts, might have to theft the idea!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Oh my gosh, your nephew is SO cute! I love the wrapping you did..looks amazing!

Amber said...

What a great idea for wrapping gifts! I love that!

Janna Renee said...

Congrats to Whitney! So exciting! Lots of babies these days :)