Tuesday Tidbits

/
18 Comments
Not much to report today. Let me think... Cruz has a rough life. You should all feel very sorry for her. Poor thing was so uncomfortable last night...on the bed with me...spoiled.
BUT we both wish we were here...my Dad totally stole this pose from me. 
This is me to a tee! 
I LOVE shells and searching for the best shells. And they are on one of my most favorite beaches too.
Hello Sanibel. I am so glad you are treating Mom and Dad so well. We miss you guys though.
Since I was not on this beach last night or in Vegas [YET] with my handsome husband.. I did this..
Pretty much obsessed with DIY projects right now. Especially ones that cost very little pennies. Because did I mention I will be at Target. With a cart. And a Starbucks in cup holder on said cart 2 DAYS. yup. Take that no Targets in Canada. yet.

ok last thing. Since I had nothing to say! ha
If you follow Kelly's blog Messy.Dirty.Hair you will have heard of "The Messy Project".
How it works is Kelly picks a clothing item each month - sends it to 4 other girls (5 including her) and the goal is to style the item however you would wear it.
Then on a scheduled date all the girls post their photos of their styled outfit.
Here are the previous months...
(hi Janna! ~ second from left - hi Kelly ~ last)
(Kelly ~ middle)
(hi Bethany ~ first, Kelly ~ middle)
(Kelly ~ 2nd from right)

I loved checking these out - it is so interesting how everyone styled the items so differently based on their style and personality.
Well guess what - tomorrow is my turn! I was honored to be a part of it this month but let me tell you...Kelly forced me to step out of my comfort zone with the clothing piece she sent me. Big time. Deep breath. ;)
Well that's all!! 

Related Posts

18 comments:

Tennille said...

Love the ornament wreath. A similar wreath is on my to-do list for this Christmas season! Any suggestions on how many ornaments to get?

Ashley said...

Just realized my other comment went with this post as well... hahaha. Cruz looks super comfy! How long are you gone for?

Nikki said...

Oh I'm so excited to see your Messy Project!

Recently Roached said...

Love the wreath! :) So beautiful! I'm jealous of your DIY projects. We move in like two weeks, so I figured it was pointless to decorate this year. Wah! :) Vegas with the hubs? Sounds like SO much fun!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You are just too much with this Target excitement!! Aren't you ecstatic to go play slots, dance til 5am, shop in couture mall stores, people watch, drink bellinis and watch Bellagio fountains?? Oh ya, that's me. :P So fun though! I cannot wait to see your outfit for tomorrow. I missed the memo on this; sounds like something I'd love to follow. Get it pretty lady!

RachelSteck said...

That wreath project looks great! I'm SO glad you get to go to TARGET!! Woo hoo! Love that place. Have a blast and tell us all about it after - and include pictures too please.

Marita said...

love the idea of the Messy Project! good luck with the stylin' I'm sure it will look cute :)

Jessica said...

Your JOY DIY turned out so great!!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see how you style your outfit. I know it'll be super cute!

Tori said...

Love that JOY DIY! :) Now following
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh Target-- beware!! I hope you informed your credit card company about your upcoming shopping trip! Haha! Hope you have a blast in Vegas!

Love how "Joy" turned out! I really need to fix my ornament wreath.

What a great idea for the messy project! I love everyone's different way of wearing it. I can't wait to see what you got to wear!! Out of your comfort zone? I'm really intrigued!!

Gabriella said...

Cruz looks sooooo comfy! :) Your wreath is gorgeous!

Whit said...

I love, love, love that JOY on the wall. Only one more sleep until Vegas!! Yayy! And I cannot wait to see what you will be presenting us tomorrow with this clothing challenge -- tuning in tmrw ;) xox

Amber said...

That is such a cute craft you did! I wish I was more crafty but I'm so not. Maybe I could handle that one though, I really love how that looks and have the perfect spot in my house something like that could go :)

Got your package today! Thank you! I love it!!! :)

Leigh said...

Love your JOY sign...looks great! I have a couple DIY projects in mind, but just need to find the time to do them! That's a fun idea to see how other people work the same piece of clothing

Katie said...

I LOVE your JOY project - the wreath is so cute! You are talented and so crafty! And I can't wait to see your outfit tomorrow!!! I'm so excited you're doing it! I want to do that but she is booked for so many months!! i will be waiting for you post tomorrow - I can bet you will be gorgeous! :)

Holly said...

I love that picture of Cruz!! And it's OK that I totally copy your JOY hanging, right? :) Happy Wednesday, lady!

Janna Renee said...

Aww! Hi love!

I love your little DIY. It looks so good!