Randoms...

/
16 Comments
I know you were all dying for a randoms post. I know I know, I aim to please.
Cruz wanted to share these with you...
First Halloween
Second (2010)

Third (2011)....
This year (2012)....and coldest yet!
She seems to think allllll the kids that come trick or treating are there to see if she wants to come out and play. It's a rough night for her. We had 29 little critters come trick or treat - darn snowy, freezing weather! Meaning we only have approx 176 pieces of candy left. Candy eating party - our house. Stat. It was our first Halloween in this house and I was scared to run out!

Ok I have yet to talk about my girl Taytay's new album. I know, I know.
I do love it. It's different. It is not very country at all...There are some very 'Taylor' songs (Treacherous, I almost do, Stay Stay Stay, Girl at Home), there are a few songs that I never would have guessed were her (I Knew You Were Trouble, The lucky one), there are some I LOVE (Red, Holy Ground, Begin Again, The moment I knew) and some that are super dance-y/club-y [both of which are legit words in my world] (Starlight, 22). BUT I like it, it's a catchy album and for once {Mom} can't say they all sound the same. :)
Anyone else listen? You like?
I am a little upset with Ms. Swift though...she released her tour dates for RED and she is only going to Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver in June...not sure how she missed Calgary. :( Or Edmonton even - nothing within driving distance. I'll have to have a word with her.

I got a new iphone case from here. My phone loves it. You can choose black or white, with or without the apple symbol and if you want high quality rubber or high quality plastic.
Mine = white, no apple, plastic. :)
[told you this post is random]

Well...I can't think of anything else to bore you with. Not that Cruz or Taylor are boring...how about everyone go email Taylor and tell her how upset we all are that she isn't coming to Calgary - ok? Go!!

Related Posts

16 comments:

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

We ran out of candy last night! Then I felt really bad that I sat in the dark for a bit so no more kids would ring the doorbell :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE T-Swifty's new album! And YES I, too, am pissed that she's not coming to Calgary. What the heck?!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

We had 27! Makes me sad that so many kids go out now. But it was cold I guess. Still I think too many kids to go the (lame) mall.
Love that phone cover!

Café Moka said...

Weather was terrible here last night and I didn't see any kids in the streets!

Nice iPhone case!

Tara said...

The post may seem random but have been deciding whether or not to buy T.Swifts latest. You see we have a love/hate kinda relationship. I love her songs {most of the time} but they get stuck in my head every single time! Ha. I may just have to break down and buy it :/

Whit said...

I think I'm going to buy RED, thanks for the review. Sounds up my alley ;) hahah..
I LOOOOVE that iPhone case. Like LOVE IT!
Cruz and Ty need to hang out on Halloween cause Ty thinks they are all their to attack the house rather than play.
We also have lots of candy left too . Christmas baking is going to be extra deadly this year with all that candy ;)
xox

Recently Roached said...

He's a cutie! :)
The CD is growing on me. I wish she'd stick to country though :(

Tami said...

Love seeing Cruz throughout the years. I can't believe it's already so cold there! I'm a bit jealous. I haven't heard Taylor's new album but reading this makes me want to check it out.

Rachel and John said...

I haven't yet bought Tay's new CD....but I want to! I love all the songs I've heard already...even the "never ever ever" one. It's pretty catchy!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Cruz is such a cutie!

Gabriella said...

Cruz is the absolute cutest next to her pumpkins! Love that phone case!

Sarah said...

Um, A) your dog is seriously the cutest!, B) that iPhone case is awesome. Just awesome. That's all, just a new follower that had to comment on a couple things. Love your blog!

Miss Marita said...

you're blog is so adorable as well as your little family :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I have the new Taylor Swift album, too! I really like it, especially Treacherous, All Too Well, I almost Do, Everything Has Changed and Begin Again. Have you seen her in concert? I haven't and I am hesitant to see her live as the youtube videos of her live performances have not sounded very good... so I wasn't sure how good she would be live!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

cuuuuute pics of cruz :))

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Haha! Oreo thinks any time someone comes to our house, they are obviously there just to see him. Poor guy. Especially when my parents come to visit (they don't like animals). He just wants to love everyone, haha!

Anet said...

nice :)