Outfits and Deals

/
14 Comments
Happy {Black} Friday you guys!
I know it's a Friday since on my way to work I realized I had the crock pot all ready to go this morning and didn't turn it on. Luckily for me - and our dinner - Justin is off today! Thank goodness.
Well onto a couple of my outfits this past week...

Monday
I unloaded trees so nothing to show...other than bruises and a bloody shin.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Today

And because I like deals...even in Canada we are getting Black Friday deals...so I have to share..

My my favorite kids shop for tees and onesies Babee Producks is having a 50% off sale TODAY only!!
 Most of my boots come from urbanog and they are having a 4 day sale...
American Eagle has free shipping and 40% off until the 25th! 
I snagged myself some winter boots at 40% off and free shipping!! They are just what I wanted to find in Vegas - grey with buttons and tall!! And was cheaper that the uggs I had my eye on! No more wet feet for this girl!
{thank you Whit for sharing this deal!}

As mentioned yesterday Kiki La Rue has a 5 day sale!!
Happy shopping and weekend!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Another great week of outfits! Love your necklace...wonder where you got it from? ;)

See you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Old Navy is having a great deal too!!! I may have purchased a cart full there too!!! Have a great weekend!!

Whit said...

Look at you Ms In-The-Know-Deals-Lady!! Thank you. I'm going to be checking out the footwear at that Urbannog. Love it.
Have a fabulous Friday and thank God for that husband of yours to turn the crock pot on..what would you do without him ;) haha..

Janna Renee said...

Gotta love those deals ;) I haven't done any black friday shopping, but we have gotten some fun goodies from pre-black friday sales!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh - do you know what brand your leggings are? LOVE this outfit! hope you and Justin had a great Thanksgiving!!

Deidre said...

I love your handwriting on the black board! It's great as are your outfits!

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
My web page: chrisblairwick20om.page.tl

amber.m said...

I love your chalkboard! I love that you use it for outfit details! that's genius!

Sara said...

love those leggings! I often look at the printed ones in stores.. but haven't been brave enough to buy them yet!

Sarah said...

Love your leggings! I almost bought some the other day but I couldn't figure out what to wear them with...you look adorable though!
And that chalkboard is too cute, such a great idea!!

Sarah said...

LOVE the Tuesday leggings! I'm not bold enough like you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog
and wonderful style and design.
Here is my website :: free iphone 5

Amber said...

Oh man I wish I'd seen this post sooner, I REALLY need some black boots and would have liked to snap some up on sale!!

You have great style! That scarf from Portugal is stunning!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those leggings from ebay are amazing! I'm not sure I could pull them off... You totally do!

I like how you turned that summer maxi dress into a winter outfit. I think my maxi dress is a bit too summer to do that with :(

I checked out those sites and unfortunately they were all sold out of any grey boots in my size! Super sad face. Downside to having a common foot size.