oh, how pinteresting...

/
13 Comments
Linking up with Michelle today...
Now some pins I am loving...

10 recipes for home made dog treat - Cruz likes this pin.

 I love this...but then realized I am going to become more dog like then. whoops.

Love this. True story I say.

I NEED this. Justin gets so annoyed with my clothes hanging on door nobs, our huge mirror, etc..but I spend time once a week and iron clothes for the week and they need to go somewhere.
Done. Just? Thoughts?

I love anything with wine corks...fridge magnets...not sure if Mr. Berkus would approve?

 We bought a J & Y for this on the weekend and my ornament wreath will go in the middle...now where to put it!?

 Love this simple decoration...
And lastly...

Related Posts

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree that you become like the people you are around too!

I love that JOY thing! I have a wreath just like it that I hang on our door!

Whit said...

I love pinterest. I have a renewed addiction with that website. Especially with all it's Christmas stuff. Love the JOY! AND the clothes rack is fabulous. Do it!
And you can never have enough hope
xox

Ashley said...

Maybe that is why I am becoming more laid back... like Gracie and Lily, but a crazy person because of the cats... hahaha

Love love love that hope quote! Just what I needed to read!!

I also love the other quotes, especially the dog one lol!! Soo true!!

Love the Joy!!

KatyK said...

I love that corner rod....I need that too!

Caroline said...

The quote about the 5 people is so true when you think about it. :)

Justin said...

What's wrong with using one of the 3 closets?

Nicholl Vincent said...

i wanna make those treats!

Have a great day! Stop by thechiffondiary.com and say hi!

Kae Schumacher said...

oh big sis those are some great finds :)
love pinterest!
xxoo

Leigh said...

I wish Harley could eat normal treats so I could make fun ones for him! :( Hopefully Cruz likes them :) Love the joy sign too.

Ps- Justin if your wife says she needs something, do as she asks so you can have a happy wife and a happy life ;)

Ali W. said...

Love the last quote. And those dog treats...such a good idea! We don't have a dog, but if we did...I would make him some of those probably!

Mom and Dad said...

Can't wait to see your house at Christmas...it will be magical with all the cool ideas you have :))

So excited to have our own interior decorator at work for us!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am not on pinterest, but I love when people do these posts and I can see what they have been pinning lately. I love that JOY decoration for Christmas. So classic and pretty!

Kristin said...

love the wine glasses upside down.... will have to do that one