Kiki La'Rue

/
19 Comments

I love little boutiques. Online boutiques or little home town shops. You can always find unique items and often at a great price. 

Enter Kiki La Rue.
I love this online boutique. The owner Becka has impeccable taste, is always getting new items in and you have to be quick because they sell out quickly! 

Some of my favorite items at the moment are:






The Ethel Infinity Scarf (there are lots of color choices!)

The Lenore Infinity Scarf (again lots of other colors!)

Becka sent me this dress:

First of all - who doesn't love getting a bright pink package in the mail?! Cause I know I was excited!
I only wish it was warm enough to wear it as is right now...

But Becka gave me the challenge to showcase how to wear a {typically} summer dress in the fall {or in our case right now - winter!}...so here goes.
[I gave up on the weather and we took photos inside!]

Look 1.
I went with a chambray shirt, black infinity scarf and a skinny black belt. {And black boots if it wasn't crazy snowy out there!}

Look 2.
Paired it with the same black scarf and a bomber jacket.

Look 3. 
Threw a white blazer on! Looking at this photo I would probably throw a chunky black necklace on or something...

So there we go - this summer dress definitely works through fall and winter! 
I love the colors and pattern of this dress - plus it is great quality fabric, fits true to size and the prices in the shop are very reasonable.

Thank you again Becka and Kiki La Rue!
And of course a special thank you to Whitney from Whitney Cowan Photography for these shots!! 

Now...What is your favorite item?
Use the Code ALISON for free shipping to the US and Canada! whoo hoo! Now get shopping! :) You know you want a pink package in the mail!!!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

I love that dress. Definitely on my want list!

You were one of my winners of the Frosty Paws giveaway. Just email me your address, and I can send out your winnings :)

Ashley said...

Love the dress!!! Looks soo cute~!!! Just so you know, it is pissing down rain here, and getting cooler by the minute - my 17 dgrees is quickly becoming 3...

Pamela said...

LOVE! Especially look #2!

Michelle said...

I love Kiki La rue!

Recently Roached said...

Love the leather jacket. That dress is so beaut!
This boutique looks like such fun! :)
Gorgeous as always, Alison.

Katie said...

they have so many cute clothes! I love them! My favorite outfit is number 2!!

Laurie said...

LOVE that dress! Being pregnant.. Maxi dresses are my go too right now!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Love it lady! Soo cute and you nailed it!
Ashley:)

Kae Schumacher said...

Awww that is adorable! Love the dress!
xxoo

Leigh said...

Love the dress! Living the freezing land known as Canada, you definitely have to items in your closet that transition from summer to winter. Love each of your looks :)

Amanda said...

Look at you miss model! Love the dress that you picked and styled. And I especially love that they ship in pink packaging :)

Amber said...

in love with all of these items! You look great in the chevron dress

Whit said...

Oh my goodness I am in love with this little boutique. She has fabulous stuff. No wonder you are loving her --- the Aly sweater is awesome and the Augusta dress... and the cute scarf's ;). Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love all of these pieces and the Kiki dress is fabulous with the leather jacket!1 I'm new to your blog & found you through Katie!

Ali W. said...

You look darling! I love your blog. Love all the ways you wore this dress. I love all your picks! You have cute cute taste!

Kelly Ann said...

I love that Bette Davis blazer and that dress on your is beautiful!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
My 300 Follower Giveaway!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Love all the different ways to wear that dress!

Janna Renee said...

You are a fashionista and a model!! That dress is so saucy ;)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love what you did with that dress! You could totally pull it off as a winter outfit!!