Friday Outfits...

/
22 Comments
Happy Friday!
First off - A big happy birthday to my sweet friend Katie.
Katie posts the best outfits, inspired me to start these Friday outfits posts, is one of the toughest women I know and has become such a great friend. I am extremely thankful for her.
And I bought these exact same boots because of her! ;)
I hope all your birthday wishes come true Katie.
Monday - home with Lil {PJs & Workout gear}
Tuesday
 Wednesday - Halloween!
(Kids couldn't dress up until lunch - so Lily wore these skull tights I got her until then! Along with her cute Gap dress and Hunters. That girl has the cutest wardrobe!
She is becoming such a girl, every morning she wanted me to do her hair pretty and to wear my jewelry. Lily has gone home but I do miss my little side kick!)
Thursday
Skirt & shirt: Smart Set, Blazer: F21, Boot sock: DIY
Today (iphone)
Dress: Old Navy
Anything fun planned for the weekend? We have a dinner date tonight with one of Justin's buddies and his wife at the watering hole and tomorrow we have a date with our niece Emerson & Jolie is coming to hangout too. I am super excited to spend the afternoon and evening with 3 of my favorite girls and Justin!! :)
I will leave you with this cuteness.. Junie and Cruzie BFFs!

Related Posts

22 comments:

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww, I love Katie! And I love your blue tunic/dress with the tights and boots! So cute!

Ashley said...

I love Katie as well!!! Love your outfits and I especially love the pic of Cruz and Junie!!! haha! Have a great weekend!!

Recently Roached said...

Love your outfit for today! :)
I love Katie's blog. She's fun.

Jessica said...

LOVE that Old Navy dress!!

Lacey said...

I looove that Old navy Dress!

Michelle said...

Cute outfit!

Leigh said...

Love the picture of you and Lily :) And love your outfits as always. Have a great weekend!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

Love tall boots! (And you've inspired me to get on the boot-sock wagon!) Now I'm on the hunt for durable/comfy funky colored leggings to rock with boots, skirts, and dresses!

Gabriella said...

I need you to come shopping with me. All of your outfits are so fun! Loving that Old Navy dress! Cruz and Junie are too cute! :)

Chrissi said...

love your outfits....especially the pirate! enjoy your weekend :)

Leslie said...

Love the Old Navy dress! It looks great! Also love Lily's Hunters :)
Have a great weekend

Whit said...

I just love that old navy dress. so pretty.
Cruzie and Junie are SO cute together. {all I can hear in my head is Disney's The Fox & The Hound best of friends song in my head lol}
Happy Birthday to your friend Katie!
xox

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I was seriously driving in the car thinking, oh it's Friday-- I Can't wait to see what Alison wore!! Lookin fab. LOVE that white blazer. Sounds like a great weekend...enjoy!!

Natalie and Lee said...

Just came across your blog and enjoying catching up! LOVE these outfits and the white blazer is my fav.... going to catch up some more:)

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Cute. I love your boots.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Lily is adorable! As are you, of course! She's got a great sense of style at a young age!

My weekend was awesome. I co-hosted a French-themed dinner party with my aunt and had a BLAST.

Amber said...

I LOVE that white blazer! Very cute! Yay for being swap partners :) Email me your address! amber@girlwiththeredhair.com :) :)

Courtney B said...

LOVE your outfits!! You are SO pretty, Alison!

Gebelik said...

Really a great thanks to give us a important suggestion. Thnaks for the reply.
Gebelik

Janna Renee said...

Aww I love Katie!! I don't dress up enough to do the weekly outfit posts, but I love checking y'alls out!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love that colourful scarf!!

Hottest pirate ever! Those tights Lily is wearing are awesome!

LOVE your new iphone case! I'm going to look for one now! Did it take very long to get here from the US?

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oops-- I commented on the wrong post!