Well hello October...

/
14 Comments
This weekend:
~ We went for a midnight walk with Cruz in the ravine.
~ I went to a huge community garage sale with Auntie Cathy. Found some treasures that Nate Berkus would be proud of. I just saw this idea on his show and then found the perfect frame for 50 cents.
~ Ate all meals on the deck. {Perfection.}
~ Built 2 gates. What I mean is Justin built 2 gates, I held boards and did as the foreman said.
#1
#2
~ Filled Cruz's pool for her because this weather we are having rocks my socks off.
~ Went for ice cream. Justin's idea - I swear!
~ Snuggled on the couch while obsessively watching Revenge.
~ We had a glass of Quail's Gate Reisling Ice Wine I was gifted by a parent in June.
~ In bed by 9:30pm on a Saturday night!
~ Tired dog - clean house - happy Alison.
~ Had my butt kicked by Jillian Micheals times 2.
~ Ransacked my closet trying to figure out what to wear for our family photo session.
~ Justin went for a crazy bike ride with Mr.D in Kananaskis.
(Justin in blue, Mr.D in black)
~ Hung out with Mom, Dad, Uncle Ken, Jolie and Jeff (Cruz, Ripken & Junie) on Sunday night. Jeff made an awesome spinach artichoke dip, dinner was delicious and Dad made a yummy espresso martini!
Weekend success!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Are you feeling better today? I saw the pictures the boys took...glad they never take us on stuff like that!!

Mom said...

I win...first one to comment in October!! Busy, productive weekend. Gates looks great. Love the photos of the bikers. Cute frame idea. Happy October

Aghh... Leigh just beat me!!!!! Of all the nerve:)

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Your house looks so clean!! That always makes me happy too. Those photos of the boys biking look crazy!! wow!! Revenge is such a great show--I cannot wait to watch last night's episode with Joe! Looks like you had a fab weekend. Love the feetsie pic!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I cannot believe its October already!

Lacey said...

You actually got me hooked on Revenge - I saw you posted about it last week and it happened to be on the next day or something so I watched and was hooked! I went on netflix this weekend and started watching from the start. Such a good show!

Kae said...

This absolutely sounds like a great weekend love!
Love the fall look at your house!
xxoo

Gabriella said...

Such a fun weekend! Relaxing nights on the couch are the absolute best!!!

Katie said...

those bike rides look terrifying! I LOVE that frame idea - that is so cute! what jillian video did you do?

Ashley said...

Those pics are crazy!!! Glad to see that Cruz cannot escape the back yard anymore!! lol! Good job!
I also love that Junie gets to goto family get togethers!! My cats are jealous! What kind of mop is that?

Just how warm is it there? I saw Leigh post something about snow... our weekend was a bit chilly!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I can't believe it's October...

Sounds like a very productive weekend! That frame idea is neat!
Those mountain biking pictures scare me! Pretty cool but giving me heart palpitations just looking at them!

The gates turned out great!

Jessica said...

Your husband really is the handyman! The gates look great

Jamie said...

Those gates look great. Well done.

Rachel and John said...

beautiful gates! We still need some. Our temp. fence is still standing going on 3 years....it's on the to do list for the spring!

Whit said...

What an awesome weekend!! Love the gates. Those photos ROCK Just/Mr. D!! And LOVE that centre piece. Nice work!! xox