Loves...

/
16 Comments
Well Happy Wednesday - at least this mornings drive was better than yesterday! yuck.
Today for some loves... 
I am loving that this sweet girl is staying with us starting yesterday until Halloween!
She is growing up so much and is a good little house guest. She couldn't wait to get into the backyard to play with Cruz!
Take 2!!! See I told you I would force you all into see more photos of us. :) I LOVE them so what can I say.
I just can't say enough about Whitney. And about Whitney Cowan Photography. Obviously. Not only is she my very best friend but she takes the very best pictures of the two loves of my life. She is pretty darn awesome.

Justin's FAVORITE.
Cruz is so good when we do these photos. It definitely helps that Whit is a dog lover {Cruz lover!}, has a pocketful of treats and Cruz listens to her.
 One of my other MOST favorites...:) Bragg Creek is beautiful!
Every year we get one of these shots where Cruz steals a kiss!
Love the colors of the trees and grass.
 It was such a beautiful night and Whitney captured exactly what Justin wanted in this session out in his biking land.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great photos of you guys! I love that last one.

Nikki said...

I LOVE the pics of you Justin and Cruz! Amazing! Whitney does an amazing job! I wish she was closer to me!

Ashley said...

OMG I just love all those pics!!! Such a beautiful family!!! I hope you have lots of fun with Lily!

Recently Roached said...

I love these! Such awesome scenery! :)
Can your outfits get in my closet?

Rachel and John said...

Fun! Do you get to take Lily trick or treating?

Katie said...

they are amazing!! my favorite is the one of you guys wrapped in your blankets!

Caroline said...

You guys are the most beautiful couple. I love those pictures!!

Leah said...

Those pictures are amazing. My dogs would never be that well behaved.

Jessica said...

You guys are gorgeous!

Kae Schumacher said...

Yay for lily staying with you!
Love those photos!
loves :)

Jamie said...

They came out amazing!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

Awesome photos!! And great outfits, too :)

Leslie said...

Great pictures! It's so pretty out at Bragg Creek. I love going out there :)

Britt said...

the one with the blanket...i love it! i just showed it to my husband and said we have to do this!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow!! Those are amazing photos! I can see why you are SO happy with them!!

Whit said...

They are beautiful photos because of the beautiful people in them. I look forward to them each year. Love you guys.