Loves...

/
24 Comments
...my little family
...photographs
...best friends
...capturing memories & moments
...perfect fall weather
...Justin's happy place - the mountains in Bragg Creek

Consider this Part 1 of our photo session with Whitney. If you like her facebook page then you have already seen these BUT I have to share them again. You are welcome. And when I get the disc of photos - you bet I will be posting more. I'm not sorry. ;)
What you don't dance in fields?
 I love this shot Whit captured of Cruz. It is so her. And I just love a good picture of my girl and Whitney always delivers.
 Told you. Hottest husband around...I adore this shot of Just.
 One of my favs!! :)
 In the back of the Xterra - we hangout back here when we get ice cream with Cruz so we hopped up for a quick photo when we were loading Cruz at the end of the shoot!
You can see a few more here on Whitney's blog and her sweet write up. I can't tell you how much we love this girl (and her work). We are so fortunate to have her capture our family each year - this is our 4th year and she just keeps getting better and better. We are so proud at how far she has come and how 'booming' her business is. THANK YOU SO MUCH Whit.

Related Posts

24 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

As usual, love your pics! Ummm, can you dress me Saturday? haha. I need tips!

Megan said...

You two are so stinking cute!! I love that dress!! And how does your dog behave so well!! Love them!!

Shannon Page said...

WOW! These came out beautiful! You look gorgeous! I love the ones of the two of you dancing in the field - so awesome!

Nikki said...

These pics are as usual STUNNING!

Amy Nadeau said...

You're beautiful!

Katie said...

I am in love with these pictures! I saw them yesterday on facebook and they are all so gorgeous!! we've never had professional pictures done - I want to!

Kasey said...

wow! such beautiful pictures :) you guys are one good looking couple :D


http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

Lacey said...

Gorgeous! Love them all :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I can't say it enough- I just LOVE these photos!! Whit is so talented! I love the colours you chose to wear too.

The lighting is just amazing!

Whit said...

I'm SOOO thrilled you love these photos. It just makes me SO stinkin' happy!! 4 years!! WOW, I love it!! xox Love you guys (especially you) ;)

Ashley said...

I love love love them, incase I havent told you enough times!!! Hahah! I think you and Whit need to come to Ontario - girls weekend!!

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous!! And I love your outfits!

Giovanna said...

Great photos! Loving your dress!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Tennille said...

Whitney's talent is amazing!

krink said...

Gorgeous as always! But with the three of you as subjects, it can't be that hard to make you guys look good :)
Though Whitney does have an extraordinary talent! Well done Whit!
I LOVE them all!!!

Lindsay Nicole said...

These are stunning and gorgeous!!! I LOVE them!!!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous pictures! Another great shoot by Whitney :) Love your last outfit too

Kae Schumacher said...

I love these! I was looking at them early today, and they are so amazing :) whit does such a good job, and I love your little family :)
xxoxoxoxox

Caitlin C. said...

Girl I LOVE these photographs... they're seriously stunning! And I have that dress from Old Navy.... wore it last week and LOVE it. :)

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

I LOVE these! Oh my goodness, you are so gorgeous! And the photos are just beautiful! And your little family makes my heart smile! Love love love these!

Pamela said...

OMG. GORGEOUS! Love your outfits too!

Meg said...

I love your yellow cardigan. So cute!

Jessica said...

gorgeous photos! you look beautiful!

Janna Renee said...

You guys need to submit to a frame making company to be the couple in the frames when you buy them. And/or you need to start auditioning for couples roles. Like seriously. These are AMAZING.