Loves...

/
12 Comments
My Loves for this week - postponed from yesterday...

I LOVE this sneak peek from Whitney of our family photos we did on Monday night. I cannot wait to see the rest! We had the best night, it was so beautiful out and I was with 3 people I adore (yes Cruz is considered a person).

I'm loving this k-cup for my Keurig. Vanilla Biscotti deliciousness. Jolie I have some waiting at the door for you to sample. yum.

I love this polish that Leigh got me in my basket of goodies for my birthday. It's called Big Spender and super pretty on.
Speaking of Leigh, her and Lindsey are co-hosting a Christmas Swap again for all you Canadians out there! Click here or here and tell them you want to participate! Love it! 
Leigh is also organizing another Calgary and Area blogger meet up - check out her blog today for details!

I'm loving that Jeff is the proud owner of this new black beast! Nice work Brother!!

Well that's it for today! Have a great Thursday!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Leigh said...

Such a beautiful shot! Glad that you are liking the nail polish...might have to come borrow it one day :) Thanks for mentioning both the swap and the meet up :)

Lucky guy your brother is! Too bad it's not white ;)

Mrs. Vale said...

that picture is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Lacey said...

That picture is gorgeous!

Ashley said...

sweet truck!!! Looks like a FORD!!

Whit said...

Nice wheels Jeff!! :)
Awe I'm glad you love the image. It's beautiful because you guys are ridiculously good looking ;)
Why do I not have a blog to swap presents and attend blog-meet-ups? haha. FUN!!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Precious shot of you guys! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Jessica said...

Ooh that Essie polish is so pretty!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I love that nail color...I'll have to find it!

Britt said...

What a Beautiful picture!! Totally jealous of your weather right now.

Kristin said...

gorgeous picture of you and J!!

Kae said...

Love whit's photography..what great lighting!
so many great things to love! :)
loves

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh I might have to venture from my usual French Vanilla and try that flavour! Rebel I am!

So when I first saw that picture of you two on Whit's FB page, I recognized you but not Justin! I was so confused as to why you were kissing another guy!! I think the way his head is tilted he's harder to see! I felt dumb!

That's a super pretty nail polish colour. I have been doing boring colours on my nails so I might have to try a pretty bold pink on them. I also want to try gray!