I believe..

/
13 Comments
These "I believe" posts have been floating around the blog world so I thought I'd join in...

I believe in the color pink.

I believe dogs understand way more than most people give them credit for.

I believe photographs are the best way to capture a moment and memory.

I believe in wine. And I believe it always tastes better at the winery.

I believe that a 30 minute visit with your best friend can change your whole week. For the better.

I believe hard work always pays off.

I believe a good cry is good for the soul.

I believe in to do lists.

I believe in treating others how you want to be treated (right Mom!!).

I believe that getting dressed up and looking good on the outside, makes you feel better on the inside.

I believe family is the most important thing in the world. And that friends can become family.
I believe in thank you cards.

I believe in a clean house.

I believe I found my one true love.

I believe that having your feet up on the dashboard is the best way to travel.

I believe Taylor Swift songs played very loudly can cure any bad day. To a point.

I believe in forgiving but not necessarily forgetting.

I believe that staying in on a Friday night is the cats ass.

I believe that drinking coffee on deck at the lake is the best way to spend a morning.

I believe a dog is a necessity to a home. Therefore so is a good vacuum.

I believe ice cream and gummy candy.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Ashley said...

I believe in almost every thing you do, except the feet on the dash - because hubby doesnt let me... damn firefighter - hes seen to much... P.s I got the necklace today and part of me feels like sending it back to you - just to remind you to have hope!!! I know you have one though... it is times like this that I wish we werent thousands of miles away!!!

Kae Schumacher said...

Ohhh I might have to do this post sometime! I love all those things too and def believe in them!
loves

Lindsay said...

I believe all of this minus the clean house bit. I would like to believe it, I just can't make it happen. Hahaha.

Rachel and John said...

mmmmm ice cream! Now I have a craving!

Gabriella said...

Super cute post! Dogs are an absolute must! Now if only we could teach them to vacuum! :)

Ashlee Christopher said...

Cute post! You guys are the cutest couple! I believe dogs know more as well. I ALSO believe in a clean house makes ya happy

Jessica said...

Such a cute post!!

krink said...

I believe in all your beliefs!!!
Especially the ice cream one ;)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Love this list! I believe in lattes on Friday, making room in the budget for traveling, quiet nights in on Fridays, that wine and time spent with girlfriends can reverse most bad weeks, and that the feeling of being enveloped in the arms of someone who loves and cares for you is THE best feeling.

Ashley said...

such a cute post! i was totally going to pick a few to comment on but i found myself agreeing with all of them...and i doubt you want a 10 page long comment :)

Brooke said...

I believe Mimosas at the lake is the best way to spend the morning! ;-)


Cute post!


Brooke

Janna Renee said...

I had a good cry this morning and I am a FIRM believer that it helps. I love your list. It's very poetic my dear!

Whit said...

This is SO why we are such fabulous friends. LOVE this post! MUAH!! You're the best ;) xox