Happy Halloween!

/
15 Comments
On Monday night Nana came to carve pumpkins with us.
This is Lily's...
Lily loved it!! Halloween to her is like Christmas to most kids.
Nana's, mine, Lily's.
I thought I was making a cute robot/alien - when I was done Justin informed me it was an android?? Don't even know. 
Last night Emerson came trick or treating!!
Cutest little witch!
The tights, the pleather skirt...the cuteness!
 Group shot! :) Thank you so much Krink and Troy for coming. You know how much we wanted see her all dressed up and she is just too darn chatty and funny these day.
Jen shared this recipe with us today...since I already had my shake today I will try this tomorrow...
And today.... all the staff dressed up as pirates...here's Lily and I.
{$8 kids costume at Walmart for mine!}
And Lil - I mean Spider Girl!!! You can't really tell but there are spiders sewn on to her shirt all over!
Have fun handing out candy to excited kids!!!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the costumes!! You and you ability to fit into childrens items!! I also love how your horrified whits pics! what program is that from? Hope you have a spooktacular night!!

Leslie said...

You pumpkins turned out great and both of your costumes are too cute :)
Have fun tonight

Kelly Ann said...

What great photos!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Jessica said...

Hahaha I love your droid pumpkin! ;)
Lilly's costume is adorable .

Amber said...

The pictures of you and Justin are crazy! Love the costumes and the pumpkins

Café Moka said...

That recipe seems really good!

Happy Halloween! I didn't dress up today but last Saturday and Sunday, I dressed up as a fairy tale!

Leigh said...

Love how your pumpkins turned out! (ps- it can be whatever you want it to be...what does Justin know?!). How did you make the creepy pictures?

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

She is probably the cutest little witch I have ever seen! Even through the photo, you can tell she has quite a personality! Lily is so adorable too!! How fun to dress up (you look comfy too!!) Happy Halloween!

Mom said...

Those creepy photos freak me out!!
Wonder how many kids you will get at your new house? The cold,snow and ice will definitely be a factor.

Katie said...

you're a cute pirate. :) that shake looks good! and those pictures kind of scare me.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Love your costume! And how awesome that it was so cheap!

I think it's cute that Lily is so excited about Halloween.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The first zombie-fied photo is so awesome!! Did you do it yourself?

Nikki said...

Ummm so the pic of you and Justin are super creepy! Happy Halloween! Cute costumes! Halloween has been canceled here because of the storm not that I am all that upset because lets be honest I could careless about it. The pumpkins came out nice tooo!

Brooke said...

Spooky pictures!!!!


Happy Halloween!


=)


Brooke

Murdock's mama said...

LOVE that 1st picture of you and Justin! :)