Happy Friday

/
15 Comments
Happy Friday...it's been a loooonngg week even through it was short (?). Last night I was vegging in bed with Cruz,  Justin was out for wings and I thought I had already prepped this post. No sir. Enter laptop in bed...
This week all I wanted to wear was pj but that probably wouldn't fly so...I did get dressed but didn't put much thought into it.
Dress: Banana Republic, Scarf: Gift from Thailand, Tights: Joe Fresh, Belt: Winners
Sweater: Walmart ($14! yo), Wine skinnies: Joe Fresh (comfiest pants ever)

Today (iphone pics courtesy of Justin)
Sweater: Gap, Khaki Jeans: Seven for all mankind, Shoes: Payless
I scratched one of my eyes on Monday night so I have been in glasses all week. :(

And now a couple things that make me smile..
Whitney sent me a couple 'teasers' from a screen shots last night and I could not stop smiling after seeing them. Let's just say I have the hottest husband around and Cruz just got recruited to model the doggy runways in Milan. AND as for our photographter...she just got hired by my boyfriend David Beckham to take family shots of them. mmhumm. THEY wish. She is allll mine. ;)
Last but not least - this little man can always bring a big smile to my face.
Easton - could you be any more handsome. The hat!! LOVE you.
Happy weekend all. Give all your people and pets extra lovin' for me.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Erin said...

Let me just say girl...I am loving the glasses...rockem'!

Lacey said...

Cute outfits! I love those tights!

Ashley said...

Love your outfits!!

I also really love your quotes and the dog pic makes me laugh

and I think you should send me a pic of the screen shots because I cannot wait to see the pics!!! Just sayin'

Love the pics Whit had done as well!! Easton is getting soo big, but he is soo cute!

Leigh said...

Love the outfits! I need to go shopping badly. My winter wardrobe is seriously lacking! Have a great weekend :)

Leah said...

Love all your outfits! I'm jealous of your weather, I wish it were cooler down here. Hope you have a great weekend!

Whit said...

If that's a lazy attire week you DO NOT want to see my lazy weeks ;) haha.. Stop scratching your face!! That is one cute little boy at the end of this post ;) I can't wait to FINALLY show you the rest of your shoot!! xox (HAPPY FRIDAY)

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Such great outfits! I love all of the patterns. Your pup is so cute in today's outfit pic too :) Love the photo of the two dogs & the black one having his paw over the others nose! That is exactly what one of my dogs would do! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love those tights!! Totally make the outfit!

That walmart sweater is lovely. Looks great with those purple skinnies! I bought a pair similar to them but have yet to wear them.

Cute picture of Easton! He is pretty handsome and that hat is too cute!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Al said...

Every outfit, every picture - just so beautiful. Love you, darling, friend, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Lindsey Leitner said...

I love your tights in the first picture! So cute!

And the picture of the dogs. ADORABLE!

Shay said...

That first outfit is perfection! Gorgeous girl!

Ashley said...

Looking good girl! Love that sweater! Who would have thought Walmart had some style! I'm impressed! :)
-Ashley
www.recentlyrimini.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I think you look so cute in your glasses! you should wear them more often! I love that walmart sweater - I want one! and that first outfit - beautiful! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

This post is ham packed with goodness! I live all those quotes :) &i think your style is great! I totally agree too about style being whatever you like and not nessicarily "popular" even, people should be comfortable. The last picture is adorable :)

Janna Renee said...

I can't believe that sweater is from Walmart! It is amazingly cute!