DIY Wreath obsessed...slightly.

/
18 Comments
It's no secret I love wreaths. I always have one on our front door and perhaps another one somewhere in the house.
This one has been on our front door since we moved in. It goes perfectly with the color of our house and is one of my favorites that Whitney and I made when we sorta went crazy there making yarn wreaths. ;)
Then Leigh gave me the idea to make this candy corn wreath last year. 
Hung last year in our old house...
this year in our current house...
This past Christmas I made this wreath after seeing the ones Annie made. 
I really love it.
I made this boa wreath a couple years back.

Annie also inspired me to make this cupcake liner wreath a couple years ago too. Not a great photo of it...but very simple and cheap too. Straw wreath and 2 pacakges of cupcake liner. I added a felt flower I made and a little I love you ribbon.

Then while at dollarama the other day while wandering through the halloween aisle, the DIY bug hit. And I decided to make a Halloween wreath for the door (the candy corn one lives inside)!

I saw this wreath and decided to could rip the decorations off to use the base.
$2
 
Voila.
Then I picked up some netting, 2 bags of bones and a bag of miscellaneous stuff (spiders, webs, skelltons, skull and plastic chain)
$5
Add it all together and now we have a spooky wreath all for a whopping $7.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

That wreath is TOO cute!

Leigh said...

All of your wreaths look great! Reminds me that I need to bring out my candy corn wreath :)

Pamela said...

oh.my.gosh. I LOVE your latest wreath!! Heck, I love em all :) Was the yarn wreath hard to do?? Take forever?

Whit said...

SEVEN DOLLARS??? How do you get ALL of that for only SEVEN DOLLARS?? You are the deal finder of all deal finders. That's awesome and I love the wreath it looks fantastic!!

Ashley said...

Looks great!!! I always have a hard time envisioning what I need!! I am in major need of some wreaths! Clearly I need to get my craft on!

Katie said...

I love all your wreaths!!! especially the candy corn one!

Megan said...

Ahhh, it's so cute!! I love the bone idea! I need to make one for our door. It is currently empty. So sad!

Caroline said...

You are so crafty! I love the bones one! Too cute!

Mom said...

That wreath is so cute!! Love it!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Looks awesome! You are so talented. Seriously. I could not make one if my life depended on it ;)

Rachel and John said...

What a festive wreath! I want to make a yarn wreath, but MUST GET READY FOR BABY first. Then I can make all the wreaths I want.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love it!! I have a Halloween wreath and a Christmas wreath. I think I need more! I'll have to check out the $ store for some materials. I always know I have the right house when I see your wreath on the door!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! how funny I just posted a wreath from pinterest that I REALLY want to make! Yours are so cute too!

Joeylee said...

I love wreaths too. I like all the ones you've made. I can't wait to make a Christmas one

Sarah said...

Well how stinkin cute is that?! Great idea to use the bones!

krink said...

You know I'm a sucker for anything Halloween! LOVE the skeleton wreath... been contemplating making one myself, but I'm sure mine wouldn't look nearly as good! Well done Auntie!!!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

These are all so cute! You are so crafty! :)

Leslie said...

Those all look fantastic! We need a crafting date!! LOL
I need all the help I can get. I have big crafting ideas and living doing it however I lack in the execution department