Blown away...

/
11 Comments
I had a Wednesday Loves post all ready to go, but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow...Mrs. Underwood-Fisher is taking over!

Last night Justin and I had a little date night! We dropped Cruz off at Uncle Ken's for a sleepover and then headed to a pub we used to hangout at when we first started dating. {We decided our water hole is still the best} but it was fun none the less!
Then we blasted Carrie in truck on the way there to pump us up! ;) Silly Calgary decided to snow/sleet last night too (which made the walk back to the truck after the concert less than stellar).

Kira Isabella opened for the opener which I didn't even know about but she was a pleasant surprise. I did recognize one of her songs from the radio (Love me like that) but LOVE this one. She is only 19, an Ottawa native and pretty darn talented.  

I was excited about the opener Hunter Hayes but I was sort of 'meh' about his performances. He is only 21, has a super strong voice and it very talented but I actually preferred Kira Isabella. I love this song though:  

Carrie was spectacular. Despite what the Calgary Herald has to say - she put on a fantastic show. 
The woman sure can belt out a song, look insanely hot while doing it and rock some skin tight silver skinnies like nobodies business! And don't me started on all her shoes. Amaze. 
She did a mock duet with Brad Paisley, a live duet with Hunter Hayes, had a flying stage and some awesome outfit changes. She is all about the mullet dresses (or daisy duke shorts) to show off her rockstar legs. This peacock dress was stunning.

My favorite performance of the night way by far Blown Away and this one, Two Black Cadillacs:

Overall the show was phenomenal. I loved every minute of it. 
(And you know I wore my boots! I had to forgo my planned outfit because of the weather. pout. But the boots still came out for their 1 night of fun!)
Thank you Justin! Love you.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhh I forgot that was happening soo soon!! Glad it was a great show! I havent heard of either one of the openers!!

Yuck to the snow/sleet!! Did you get it this am?!

Katie said...

yeah! glad you had such a good time! and I love your boots!

Leigh said...

Glad that you guys had fun at the concert! Tell Justin it's better to go to a concert with lots of women in the crowd if you are single and not with your wife ;) (see his tweet from last night) Haha

Janna Renee said...

I haven't heard of Kira, but I love both songs you posted! I can't believe she is 19!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST! She's great in concert!

Shay said...

Oh, I am SO JEALOUS! I would love to see Carrie someday, she is amazing! Loving your boots too!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I am so envious!! I totally thought you would be there too! I always say I want to see her when she comes to town and then never get around to buying tickets. :( I'm there when Taylor Swift comes though!

Love the skinnies and cowboy boots. Bet that was an awesome outfit!

Holly said...

I'm so glad that you wore your cowyboy boots and had a good time! Who doesn't love Carrie's voice {and legs!!}?

Whit said...

Glad it was fun!! :) Loved that you guys visited an old date location. SO fun to do that every once in awhile - fun to see how things change.

Kae said...

Sounds like an ABSOLUTELY great night!
Love the song blown away! :)
loves...
if it makes you feel better its getting ready to snow here currently

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww this looks like you guys had SO much fun!! How great! And I love your boots! :)