Who wears white after labour day?

/
21 Comments
I do.
Well this week was much more "normal" for outfits - even though I was still moving boxes, setting up desks and cleaning up - I dressed more "work like" as opposed to "I'm moving a school!"
A week in outfits...
Jacket & Necklace: Smart Set, Dress: Walmart (good find Leigh!), Earrings: F21, Shoes: Payless (and I ended up putting flat on as I felt like it was a little too short with tall wedges).

Pants & Blazer: F21, Shirt: Smart Set, Necklace: American Eagle, Shoes: Payless.

I wore this exact outfit so cheated and did not take any new photos! :) Thank you WCP.
 Pants & Cardigan: Joe, Tank: Winners, Necklace: ebay, Shoes: Payless.

(ignore my goofy face. will you believe me if I tell you this was the best shot!? oi)
Skinnies: Blue Notes, Tank: Smart Set, Blazer: F21, Shoes: Joe, Necklace: Gift from Gran.

And today - a quick iphone shot:

And now I will say a BIG Happy Birthday to Jolie [tomorrow]!!
I am excited to celebrate and hangout with you this weekend while our men ditch us.
We'll show them what they are missing! A LOT!!
We love you and are so excited to spend this year with you!!
Happy weekend!!!

Related Posts

21 comments:

Leigh said...

Love your outfits! Glad that the blue dress worked out...I love it! :) I am wearing white pants today....screw what the fashion rules say!!

Happy birthday Jolie!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Jolie!!

I LOVE that dress from Wal-Mart!! You look gorgeous!! Your outfits are soo inpiring.... today is a leggings day for me...

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Chrissi said...

you look so cute! i still wear white too...who made that stupid rule anyways! do you like those payless wedges? i have seen them everywhere but want to be sure i am comfy before i purchase; would love your input :)
XO

Megan said...

I love the white pants outfit!! You always look so amazing!!

Katie said...

You're rockin' the white after Labor Day - I say go for it! Who made up that rule anyway, right?
Aaaand you've inspired me to check out Payless for some adorable wedges - who knew!

Have a wonderful weekend! xo!
Katie

Katie said...

I wore white pants the other day! You are GORGEOUS! I love every one of these outfits! I especially love the pink pants and the white blazer!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You are always dressed so cute! I need shop with you!

Elle Noel said...

That bomber jacket is adorable! I need one, and a fancy denium shirt- aka chambray. Hope you and Jolie have a great weekend!

Rachel and John said...

You are so stylish! And your hair is LONG. I love it!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

You are so cute! I love your outfits! :)

Annie said...

LOVE all your outfits! Your hair is getting so long! It's so pretty and you look adorable, as always! :)

Jaclyn said...

HA. I swear, I JUST wrote a story about how this isn't a "rule" anymore. Also, as I type this, I'm in an ivory shirt with ivory heels. ((high five))

Jamie said...

You have great style! Have a great weekend.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Cute! I love all your outfits! Especially that white blazer! You always look so pulled together - I am impressed! :)

Baby Meg said...

Cute, girl! I love the striped skirt outfit!

Kae said...

Seriously great pics/outfits! Happy Late bday to Jolie!

Jessica said...

LOVEEE that white blazer!

Eimear OReilly said...

these pics are so cute!! lovely blog! count me as a new follower love.

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Whit said...

Happy Birthday Jolie!!!! Fabulous outfits AJ!! As always.. Love the skirt and boots (the last one). xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Audrey also wears white after Labour Day!! Glad she isn't making a fashion mistake!

I love all your outfits! That dress is amazing! The skinny pink jeans rock! The blazers are fabulous! Those Joe shoes are super cute- I'm going to have to pay more attention to the shoes next time I am there. I love that green sweater in the last picture. Looks great with the striped skirt!! You are a fashionista!! Love your style!

Janna Renee said...

You are TOO HOT to be a teacher! OwOW!! Seriously...you are gorgeous girl! Plus you have great style ;)