Loves...

/
12 Comments
oh hey guys - Cruz here! 
I know it's been a while but I figured I would jump in here since Mom is so busy with work. Lately she gets home pretty grumpy, cold and covered in dust. So you know, I do my thing, go crazy excited to see her, jump all over the place and then say "woman - go get changed and put your runners on, I'm taking you for a run". I love runs AND it puts her in a better mood too so it's a win win I'd say - speaking of love...
On to some loves...
 I love going on road trips 
and camping with Mom and Dad - cuddling in the tent is one of my favs for sure. This is me this past weekend chillin' one morning in the tent. That's 2 weekends in a row for tent snuggling. love.
I am LOVING that I get to head out to the lake with Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy tomorrow to visit with Gma and Gpa! Mom and Dad keep calling me spoiled. Not sure what that's all about.
 Whitney told me over the weekend that I best start prepping myself for this years photo shoot so I am pretty excited to get my beautifying on. They call them family photos but I know the truth, it's all about ME!
I am loving this quote. I do my best to remind Mom of this cause she's kind of a perfectionist...but she's coming along.
Well I best go catch up on some zzzzz's before my big trip to the lake.
Love, Cruz.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww Cruz is such a cutie!

Ashley said...

Oooohh Cannot wait to see family photos!! Hope your days get a bit easier!!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

Oh hey there Cruz. Hope I'm not interrupting your beautifying. Just wanted to say hi and tell ya that you are one good lookin' dog. Can't wait to see your professional photos!

Leigh said...

Cruz sure is a lucky girl! Tell her that her boyfriend is missing her

Caroline said...

Cruz, you are just too cute!

Holly said...

Your family pictures will be great... Ya'll look like Canadian model anyway, plus Cruz is a handsome dog. :)

Leah said...

one of my favorite qoutes!

Rachel and John said...

Lucky Dog! Hope your momma cheers up and her work gets finished quick!

All you need is love said...

Cruz, I love how you can blog! You are one talented and cute doggie!

Kae said...

Cruz you are such a wonderful blogger, M needs to step up her game :)

Kristen said...

I feel like I would like to go adopt a puppy immediately, haha! Too cute!

Leslie said...

Oh Cruz. Always so happy and positive!
Hopefully the construction at your work gets finished up soon!