Dog for sale.

/
19 Comments
Happy Wednesday!

Cruz begged me last night to let her guest post today and her tell you for herself what she did yesterday but I she has lost all phone, internet and TV privileged this week so that means no guest posts either. 

 I knew the minute I walked in the door yesterday she had been up to no good. Ears back. Not jumping around like her silly self. Slinked past me...trouble.
Remember this sweet dog I just said I loved so much yesterday...
Oh yes. That would be 2 of my shoes. Not 1 pair. 2 shoes from 2 different pairs.
And I have to add in that Justin's sandals have been sitting at the backdoor for weeks and she hasn't touched them - the back closet gets left open once and BAM. Let's eat Mom's shoes. Nice one Cruz.
So ashamed.
Yes I made her sit there while I took pictures.
 And made her wait for her walk while I texted these photos out to those who love her.
Luckily they both weren't all that expensive and I can live without them. I think worst part for her was that Justin gave her the silent treatment all night - she HATES that...

Moving on...

I LOVE my keurig! Makes dark morning drives to work that much better!
Thank you again brother and Jols.

And I LOVE my photo book so much. Thank you again Mom and Dad!!!


We just started watching Revenge last night (as per Jolie's recommendation) and I am hooked. We watched 2 episodes last night and I can't wait to curl up and watch more tonight.

I'm also excited that they announced the new Bachelor! Hello Sean!

Lastly, the lucky winner of the Stock fine Foods giveaway is Leslie
Lucky #4!!!
Thank you again Amy for this!!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Elle Noel said...

I love Revenge- caan't wait to see what happens Sunday! Yay for Fall TV!

Erin said...

Oh no! I'm sure Cruz felt bad about it...

I never shut my closet door and I have a Jack Russell terrier...luckily he has never chewed up my shoes...and when I say lucky I mean for him! LOL

He has however chewed several of my deco balls that I've gotten from various stores, like Hobby Lobby and Pier 1 Imports. Those occasions made me very sad...

Virginia said...

Oh no! Why would Cruz do something so mean!! You should definitely put that on the shaming dog website! haha I am so excited to watch Sean on The Bachelor! I stopped watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows a long time ago, but came back for the last Bachelorette season and got re-hooked!

Rachel and John said...

Rudy does that. He eats just 1 shoe in a pair and then moves on to another shoe from another pair. The worst he did once was 3 different shoes. Those dogs. Now that I'm hope most of the time Rudy will bring a shoe into the living room like he's about it eat it and then look at me like "oh crap....caught in the act". Silly doggies. I want a keurig so bad! Maybe that's what I'll ask for for Christmas. I have a Tossimo but it's 3 years old and I'm not happy with the selection at the grocery store. It's pretty limited.

Jessica said...

OH NOOOO CRUZZZZ NOOO!!

Amy Nadeau said...

Revenge is my FAVORITE show!!! It is so addictive!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I cannot wait for Revenge to come back on!!! It's really one of the best shows out there! And YAY for Sean being the bachelor...this will be my favorite season I'm sure! LOVE him!

Ashley said...

Oh CRuz... I was gunna see if she like sweet potato.. but you probably don't even want to ask her right now... she could have at least eatten the same pair - where is the respect?

How have you not been watching Revenge!? Silly girl!!

I am happy it is Sean too!! That photo book is too cute!!

Bethany Scruggs said...

OMGGGGGGGG these made me laugh SO hard!!! Her sitting there!! BAHAHAHAAAA.

Leslie said...

Oh my! So many things to comment on :)
First thing - I am SO excited to have won the giveaway! Thanks! :)
Second - Oh Cruz...... expensive or not expensive I would still be super upset about the shoes
Third – I LOVE my Keurig. Dhugal didn’t think we would use it when I bought us one last Christmas but we use it every day. I love all the different options for coffee flavours.
Fourth – Revenge is such a great show. I am so glad it is coming back on. I feel like I have been waiting forever to watch it again.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh Cruz!!! I'll take you but you have to promise to stay away from my shoes and J's garden!! Hope they weren't your favourite pairs and I guess you now have an excuse to replace them! With Cruz's allowance that is!!

Looks like a great photo book! Tons of pictures!

Revenge- sounds like a great show! I'll have to look it up!

The Keurig is the best thing ever! What kind of coffee do you drink? I love French Vanilla! And I dislike that the days are getting shorter- driving in the dark sucks!

Caroline said...

Oh no, Cruz! When Knox's ears are back he's up to no good as well. We can them his devil ears. Awww, Cruz.

Leigh said...

Haha those pictures with her beside the mess are hilarious. She looks so sad in them! Just imagine all the fun she had though ripping your beloved shoes into a million and one pieces. Harley hasn't done that to me in a long time, but he sure loves puking at 3am!

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I love my keurig too. It's wonderful.
Revenge is so good. I love it.

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Baby girl dogs in trouble!!!

Janna Renee said...

Haha I am sharing why Weiser is GROUNDED soon and it's for the SAME reason. They are lucky that we love them unconditionally!!

Kerri said...

Hmmm must be a bad dog week we have one in the dog house as well.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my goodness! Your shoes were demolished! Wow! I would have been upset, too... Eeks. Have you read the book, "The Art of Racing in the Rain". There is a scene in that book where the dog tears apart a stuffed animal and then has extreme remorse - the photo of your shoes reminds me of that. If you haven't read that book, I highly recommend it!

Kasey Lynne said...

Revenge = might just be the best show on tv right now. I watched the first episode and have been hooked ever since! You're going to LOVE the rest of the season.