Black's Bar & Grill

/
25 Comments
Good morning!
I have to start by showing you this masterpiece Whitney took.
 I mean really. Now you understand why this is my happy place. Perfection. 
Whitney you are something else. Thank you. This shot is incredible.
***
A long while back I bought some vinyl's from Kreative Corner Designs on Etsy and (the mastermind behind it all) Kerri -  also hosted an awesome giveaway for you all.
Last time I bought the You & Me vinyl and used it above the bed. Love it.

I bought the "Soak you cares away" one and put it up above the soaker tub in our bathroom - it may be crocked a little but we won't go there, just tilt your head a little and it's fine. :)


 I also bought this one [cause I ADORE it] but we still haven't put it up because I don't know if I want it on the spare tub or our shower. Decisions...
I also love this one because I love this song!
 And I like this one for when we do a laundry room make over SOME DAY in the very far away future.
Well I contact Kerri to make me vinyl for a deck sign I wanted to make and she got busy right away! She was so awesome to work with - again. She emailed me 5 different samples to choose from and of course me being difficult - picked one font from #3 and one from #4! 
Check back in a couple weekend to see the sign I am making. :)

And since Kerri wasn't just sweet enough to just send me the decal free of charge she is hosting a giveaway for YOU guys too!


2 chances to win...
1. Check out Kreative Corner Designs on Etsy and tell me what you would buy with your $20!
2. Like the Kreative Corner Designs facebook page (you will find out when Kerri is having some fabulous sales too!)

[PLEASE LEAVE 2 COMMENTS IF YOU DO BOTH]


PS. You can also follow Kerri's blog here.

Good luck - I will announce the winner in 1 week.
Thank you Kerri!!!

PS. All my Canadian reader: enter the Stock Fine Foods giveaway here.

Related Posts

25 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Woo! Why am I always number 1? number 1 never wins! But if I wait and come back I'll forget. I would get the you and me sign, and pay the extra 5 bucks!

Rachel and John said...

And I liked her on facebook.

Katie said...

I love all the ones you have!! I like the always kiss me goodnight one!

Katie said...

i liked her page on facebook!!

Nikki said...

I Liked her on facebook!

Nikki said...

If I had a credit I would love to see if she could make a vinyl to go in my livingroom that said Live the Life You Love Love the Life You Live and put it over my couch!

Bethany Scruggs said...

Oh I love that you picked Blacks Bar & Grill!! SO cuteeee. I will DEF have to eat there one day ;)

Erin said...

I love the Laundry today or Naked tomorrow...that is priceless!

I can't wait to see the finished deck...it looks amazing!

Caroline said...

what a beautiful picture!

Jennifer said...

I'd love to have the Barn Star Vinyl Decal!!

Whit said...

I'm glad you like that image. It's one of my fave's too!! I just love being out there.
I already like her page on Etsy. She has fabulous stuff. I want a decal for East's door.. just his name :)
xox

Whit said...

I liked her on FB. I would get a million more decals, Dustin has put "his foot down" lol. ;)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I would probably choose this one:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/96540702/love-is-the-tie-that-binds-this-family

It says "Love is the tie that binds this family". Then I would do a collage of family photos around it!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I totally love the faith, hope, love..i also love the mustache and lipstick mugs!
Ashley:)

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Liked on FB!
Ashley:)

Ashley said...

Hahaha... the one in my laundry room is crooked too! lol and I havent hung the get naked one yet eiether!!!

I like on FB!!

Ashley said...

I love the wine glass etchings, I also love the first we had each other and then there was you and now we have everything

Logan said...

I liked on fb!!

Logan said...

The Small family wall decals!! I love!! Oh and the bubbles bubbles everywhere!! So could use that in the kids bathroom!! Daily basis!! Lol also I love the m is for mom to maid!!! How about I just take one of each!! Lol I hope I win!!!

Leigh said...

Such a gorgeous shot from Whitney! If I won, I would choose the "laundry today or naked tomorrow" for our laundry room

All you need is love said...

I love the get naked one! Too cute!

Kae said...

My dear..I liked her on facebook :)

Kae said...

Oh my there are so many I like!
I love the 3 Dandelion decals.... :)
loves!
ps way to go whit awesome photo

Janna Renee said...

I would totally get the "stache" to go on my cups, since we have a rental and can't decorate the walls!

Al said...

I think I know which fonts you picked ;) Can't wait to see the finished product!! xo