Bestest.Birthday.2 Outfits.

/
13 Comments
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
 
Today is a special day  - it's Whitney's birthday!
Whitney has been a staple in my life for the past 2+ years.. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I wish I had known her many many years ago but we definitely came into each others lives when we needed each other most and for that I am so thankful.
She always has a pep talk ready for me when I need it most and even at times when I don't ask for one - she just knows and sends it at the perfect time.
 She is caring, honest, an incredible Mom and we 'get' each other like no bodies business.
Everyone needs "a Whitney". I know I thank my lucky stars for this girl each and every day.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT. You are so loved and appreciated.
Have a fabulous day and year ahead! xo
****
Now onto some outfits...this week was different again because work wasn't exactly as expected. I'm not sure when it will finally be back to normal but for my sanity - I hope it's soon.
I have been doing a lot of unpacking, moving boxes, cleaning, arranging rooms, running around like a crazy person, meeting people to set things up for us AND trying to do all the regular things "back to school" brings...so I dressed down most of the week.
BUT I did attempt a couple outfit photos. ;)
Casual Tuesday...
Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: F21, Scarf: Old Navy, Shoes: Joe
Hair: rolled out of bed very tired hair. ;)
My inspiration...remember...
 Casual Wednesday...
 T-shirt: Joe, Tank: Walmart, Jean: Gap (the cuff looks really uneven in this photo!), Shoes: Sanuks, Ring: Cranbrook market, Scarf: DIY t-shirt scarf.
Eyes: were not open so I cropped you out. :)

There you have it! All I can say is thank goodness it's Friday or THIS GIRL may not have made it. I am WAY behind on everything it seems...I will recap our weekend to Cranbrook eventually too. BUT until then - happy weekend!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Whit said...

I am the lucky one!! I am not quite sure what I'd do without YOU!! I hope you know you are IRREPLACEABLE. You are my family and you have a huge chunk of my heart! Love you to bits!! Xox {thank you for making me feel special today!!}
Ps. Your outfits are super cute! You make stressed out pretty! Lol

Rachel and John said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!

You have such great style Alison!

Holly said...

Alison, you always look so damn cute. I would look like an old frumpy lady in that ON sweater, but you totally rock it.

Happy Birthday, to your friend Whitney!

Have a great weekend, lady!

Leigh said...

Happy birthday Whitney! Love all of your outfits too :)

Lacey said...

I have that Old Navy sweater! I LOVE it!
Happy birthday to your friend :)

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

You look great in both outfits!! Silly question, but how do you do your scarf?? I love the knot you made. Also, at first glance your DIY scarf looked like a huge statement necklace to me, I love that!! Happy weekend!

Mom ( and Dad) said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Whitney����Hope you have great day and a very fun year to follow.

You look smashing in your casual outfits. Wish I had your style☺

Kate said...

What great photos! Love the scarf :)

Logan said...

Happy birthday Whitney!!

Love your outfits!! Wish they looked as cute on me!! It's a good thing I you, to text photos to : does this go together?? Lol

Ashley said...

you recreated the pin!! i remember when you posted it. love your rendition -you nailed it!

and happy birthday to whitney...she sounds like a special lady!

Katie said...

so glad you have such a good friend! and LOVE your outfits! I did buy that polka dot sweater and can't wait to wear it! your copy is perfect!

All you need is love said...

Super cute outfits, I love that first one!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy belated birthday to Whit! How did you two meet again?

I LOVE both your outfits! I'm going to have to try those cool tshirt scarves. I like your outfit better than the inspiration picture- your scarf is nicer!