4 eyes? Firmoo! & outfits too!

/
24 Comments
First of all the 2 winners of the Hope necklaces are:
Ashley from Life as I Know It and Michelle from Prepare to be impressed...
#2 & #18
Congrats you two - I will be in touch!
Thank you again Ashley for starting this great foundation!
***

 I have had to wear glasses since grade school. Over the years I have had fun picking out new frames as my eyes have progressively gotten worse. For the last few years though - my eyes have remained the same (thankfully). And as much as some day I dream of laser eye surgery  - until then I enjoy adding (reasonably priced) glasses to my wardrobe.
Insert Firmoo.
Firmoo recently sent me some glasses to review and it was perfect timing since I had just been to the eye doctor. 
I decided on some that were completely different than the others I currently own. My others are all metal frames so I went with some plastic frames.

When I received them last Friday I sent Justin this photo saying - "Nerd alert or Hot for Teacher?!" (he calls me hot for teacher - I didn't coin myself that!)
I definitely feel a little nerdy wearing these!

What I think is great about Firmoo:

Firmoo eye glasses have a great price point! There are some cute glasses for 8 bucks! And if you are anything like me - you need to change up your glasses depending on your outfit! :)

They shipped very quickly. 


They also have sunglasses! 

Their virtual try on is way too much fun. You just upload a photo of yourself and can see what the glasses will look like on you! I think I "tried" every pair on.
These are a little bigger than I thought they'd be on my face from my virtual try on photo but close.

You can check them out on facebook here too:

Are you a blogger who wears glasses? Get your free pair with free shipping here too! :)


Firmoo also does a  Free Eyewear for New Buyers program that focuses on providing free eyewear to first-time customers. So if you have have not placed any order with them before, you can choose any eyewear at Firmoo.com and get them free! However, you need to pay shipping. More details, you can go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

Thank you Firmoo!!

Some outfits of the week:

{thank you for the scarf Whit and earrings Leigh! They go together perfectly!}
Happy weekend everyone!

Related Posts

24 comments:

Katie said...

you look so cute in glasses!! and so smart!! I always wished I had glasses!! and I love your outfits - especially the ones with the black boots. I hope you have a great weekend!!

Ashley said...

Ohhhh thank you!!! I am excited!!

I am also considering reviewing a pair of sunglasses!!! Mine are all scratched!!! I will have to look into that blogger program!! I think your glasses look cute!!

Love those boots! and I am still overly jealous of your hair!!! Just sayin...

Jessica said...

Loving your outfits this week! Especially those boots!

Rebekah said...

I love those glasses on you! Super cute!

Leigh said...

I'd call them nerdy glasses, but I love them on you! Almost makes me wish I needed glasses...okay, maybe not really. Glad that you liked the earrings :)

Bethany Scruggs said...

omg i totally love those!!!!!!!!!! (: they look awesome on you. they sent me an email to but I haven't gotten back to them because I need my new prescription first! UGH!

Tennille said...

Love love love your style!

Jamie said...

The glasses are cute!

Lindsay said...

They're cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love the glasses!! I always wanted to wear glasses for fashion rather than needing to. I do love that I no longer need to wear them since I had laser eye surgery. I highly suggest it! If I ever need glasses again I know where to go though!

Hey! You can't post outfit pictures without saying where you got things from! I'm always looking for longer shirts to wear with leggings that cover my bum!! You look super cute as always! I think I am going to do the jean rolling up thing today.

Erin said...

You are just too stinkin' cute Alison! Girl you need to rock those glasses like it's nobodies business!

Gabriella said...

Love the glasses! I wear glasses too, might have to try these!

Rachel and John said...

Free glasses! I wear glasses! Maybe I'll email them!

I feel like glasses fit my nose weird though, so not actually being able to try them on worries me. I don't want them to fit too high and leave a gap before my nose starts. I have that problem all the time!

Bex said...

Cute glasses! I'm suppose to wear glasses for working on the computer but I got so annoyed with mine that I quit wearing them. Which is funny because I always loved glasses and used to wear ones with just regular lenses.

Maybe I just need a new pair to get me back into wearing them!

Mom said...

Cute glasses Mrs hot nerdy teacher....wait till your students see the 'new Mrs. Black'

Janna Renee said...

I think 'hot for teacher' is the perfect name for you, because I always think that when you post your work outfits! Haha. Great choice on the glasses. I totally dig them!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I like the glasses! I think they are fun!! Definitely the hot teacher look!

I wear glasses but rarely replace them as I have to choose between putting the insurance money towards glasses or contacts and contacts win out! But I love the glasses I have right now. I always say it's my 'librarian' look when I wear them. ;)

Kristin said...

love love the scarf!

Amanda said...

Hot for teacher is right! I love the ones that you chose! I'm a blogger who wears glasses, and I definitely think that I want to do this and get a new pair! I was thinking about getting a pair from Warby Parker!

Ashley said...

ok i am hearting your nerd glasses BIG time and that scarf...so sassy!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Those glasses are so stinkin' cute on you!

Kae said...

I wear glasses too my friend! :) love your nerdy/hot glasses!

Whit said...

Love the glasses!! Nice choice!! Definitely hawt teacher ;) haha.. xox

Ally Drees said...

What is the model # of the glasses? I need new ones and those are EXACTLY what I am looking for!