30

/
26 Comments
First of all I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the kind comments, prayers and emails I received from Friday's post. You sure are some incredible people. Thank you so much.

Friday I was excited when my gift arrived from my cousin - the girl can't keep a secret so I knew what it was! She had a canvas made (of one of my favorite photos!) and turned it into a clock!
Saturday was a BEAUTIful day, hot, sunny - incredible. Justin came home from errands with these for me! Love them. The house is full of fresh flowers as I received some from Mom and Dad and family friends too! Lucky girl.
Cruz and I went for a nice long walk and she posed for some photos.
Yes I have the cutest dog ever made.
After dinner we went to Menchies! My only request for my birthday was frozen yogurt! :) We sat in the back of the Xterra and chowed down. Cruz too! I love that place.
Sunday Justin was up early and headed riding with Mr. D. Someone was invited in bed with me for a little birthday cuddle.
Who me?
Mom this is the life!
What? We should get up?
Sunday morning Cruz and I went for a run, then Leigh and I went to the Bearspaw Farmers market (she also spoiled me with a gift basket of all my favorite things!), then I did a little yoga and cleaned the house.
Modeling my new necklace from Egypt from Grampa & Chris.
It's so neat, the symbols spell my name and all have a meaning. Love it.
When Justin came home we cleaned the deck and prepped for dinner.
My birthday evening was perfect. My Mom made me the most special photobook. It is all old photos - it is really amazing. I LOVE it!! Tears may have been shed.
Jeff and Jolie spoiled me with a keurig!
Crystal knit me a bracelet with wire! How cool is that?!
And they got me a pretty dress that I can't wait to try on tonight!!
The whole gang. I LOVE these people so much!!!
Justin BBQ'd a feast! Ribs of course! 
Jeff also made his famous grilled shrimp & Guac for appies as per my request! nom nom.
Another tea pot for my collection! :) Love it Nana.
DQ cake time! yum.
Crystal made this! :)
Emerson painted me a card too. So cute!
So thank you to EVERYONE for making my day so great yesterday and making me feel so loved. I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am.
Thank you Al & Nicole for your special posts too. :) Blew me away.
PS. Thank you Mom for taking all the photos!!

Related Posts

26 comments:

Leigh said...

So glad that you had a beyond fabulous birthday weekend! You deserve it :)

Elle Noel said...

Glad to see you had such a beautiful birthday! The "30 Sucks" idea is so stinking cute, I've done that for a few friends too! Hope you're having a great day!

Ashley said...

Oh geeze... I have soo much to say and such a small space! haha! Love the necklace, bracelet and dress, as well as the dress you wore for your b-day! We were celebrating your birthday as well yesterday with a rib dinner - pretty funny that we had the same meal - only a bit telepathic! haha. So glad you had a great birthday and I just have a great feeling that this year is going to take a turn for the best ;)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Aww looks like you had a great day! You deserved it! Love your dress, you look super cute as usual!

Rachel and John said...

Awww yay! Sounds like a wonderful weekend and a perfect birthday!

Rebekah said...

It sounds like it was a fabulous birthday!! I love the tea pot!

Bex said...

Happy birthday! Looks like the perfect weekend!

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had an incredible weekend. You deserve it!!!! :)

Tennille said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

What an amazing birthday for such an amazing woman!!! You are truly loved and blessed...what a perfect family shot! I love everything that you got!! I especially want to hear about the Keurig--you'll need to do a review!! :) You look stunning and no where near 30. The "30 sucks" was too funny; I needed that giggle. Welcome to the 30+ club!! It aint so bad!! Hope you have an awesome week girl. Enjoy your goodies!!

Stephanie Houghton said...

Happy 30th!!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful celebration! It looked fantastic.

Al said...

Sweetheart I am so glad you had a fabulous weekend! And you deserve EVERY email, comment, and well-wish - such an amazing woman you are!! Love you, darling, and it was my pleasure to shout your friendship from the rooftops!!
xoxo

Pamela said...

Love all of the pictures!! Love your earrings that you're wearing! Happy birthday :)

All you need is love said...

What an awesome weekend birthday celebration, you received some pretty spectacular gifts. I absolutely LOVE the canvas clock, that is soo neat!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday, sweet pea! You can tell how much your family and friends love you. The deck looks awesome... and I love the tea pot! :)

Janna Renee said...

You were glowing and gorgeous, so I can tell you had an AMAAZING time! I'm so happy for you and love all the special things they did! PS. I have one of those Egyptian necklaces with my name on it and I love them!

Adrian {Happy Girl} said...

Super happy birthday to you miss Alison! (sorry I'm a little late!) looks like you had a wonderful birthday, with tons of love thrown your way :-)

Nikki said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a amazing weekend with friends and family who could ask for anything better!

Brooke said...

Love that little tea pot!
Happy Birthday to you!
My was on the 19th, you must be a Virgo too!

=)


Brooke

Jessica said...

Happy birthday again gorgeous girl!!

Kae said...

Yay friend! Getting your package in the mail :) loves

Café Moka said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! :)

Whit said...

Looks like such an awesome Birthday!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Surrounded by the people you love- best birthday ever!! I disagree- 30 doesn't suck!! Haha!!

Gorgeous dresses. That's a beautiful bracelet that Crystal made for you and the necklace from Egypt is so neat!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, you had an awesome birthday! I love the dress you wore for your party. And that dress you received looks beautiful, too!

Being surrounded by so many awesome people is the best way to bring in a new year - especially a monumental bday like a 30th. And I promise you, the 30s ROCK!!!