Winner. Feet. Peace. Love.

/
12 Comments
Hey hey! 
I am just popping in quick to tell a lucky someone that they will be rocking the parliament of owls dress...yes Katie that is you!!! Katie from ...for Lauren and Lauren is the winner of the eShakti dress. I had Mayela pick a number, I took a cute video but for some reason it won't load so you will just have to trust me.
Congrats! :) And thank you again to eShakti for my lovely dress 
and this awesome giveaway.
My SIL Crystal borrowed the dress on the weekend and rocked it pregnant.
When I tried it on for the first time I told Justin that it would be perfect for a pregnant belly and she proved me right!
What else?
I had a great day yesterday with my cousin, we were able to drop the kids off at her sister-in-laws for a couple hours and she treated me to a pedicure! Then we ran around the mall trying to get the list of items she needed! I can't remember the last time it was just the two of us hanging out so it was really nice.
The kids were worn out when we picked them up!!
 I splurged and got some $4 kids sandals. LOVE.
Logan had an appointment in the evening so it was just me and kids for most of the night. We had a ton of fun. The house may have been a mess but I enjoyed every minute with them. I only get to see these kids once, maybe twice a year so I savoured every minutes of it.
We chilled on the deck and ate ice cubes. [can you believe I had no ice cream in the house! Auntie FAIL!]
 Cruz wanted in on the action.
 Love these crazy kids.
I will try and pop in here every now and then but we are now headed to the lake for Regatta long weekend and then Monday morning we are leaving for a week road trip to Whistler and Kamloops with Leigh and Mr. D - then we are at the lake for a week.
Sounds about right to me!
Happy weekend all!!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Megan said...

Love those shoes!! What is your IG name! I must follow!!

Ashley said...

I hope you have a great time. What will I do without your blog to read... haha you better text me some fun antics that you have been up to! lol

Leigh said...

Congratulations to Katie for winning the dress :) Woo hoo...can't wait for the road trip!

ps- where are the sandals from?

Tennille said...

Enjoy Whistler! We were up there a few months back. Such a beautiful place!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Enjoy your vacation! You are lucky to spend part of it with Leigh! I adore her. :)

Katie said...

I am SOOOOOOOO excited I won!! best giveaway I've won! : ) and those kids are adorable - love the pic of them sleeping!

Janna Renee said...

Those shoes are SO cute, and I totally shop in the kids section! Have fun on your trip!! Whistler is amazing!

Mary Ann said...

That is a super cute dress - I love the chevron print! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

Rachel and John said...

I'm super sad I didn't win, but congrats to the winner! I think I saw the dress I was going to get on someone at the mall today.

Whit said...

Cute toes!! No ice cream??? I honestly am in disbelief that that happened at YOUR house!! tisk tisk :) haha xox

Al said...

Aww, I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!! You deserve some time away for rest and relaxation. Love to you, doll.
xoxo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So sad I didn't win!! The dress looks great on Crystal too! Excellent maternity wear!

Super cute shoes!