Loves...

/
20 Comments
Well Wednesday's here. It's been a long first week back! We have been super busy but I have been so sleepy! I cannot seem to get a good night sleep for the life of me! I even napped before dinner last night which is unheard of for me and I skipped on a shower this morning so I could hit snooze 3 more times! Who is this girl?!
Anyways  - on to some loves...
My main love right now is our deck. I can't get enough! It was a crap load of work and I know we will have a bunch of work ahead of us on it still but it is just amazing to sit out there and eat dinner - finally! I just know we are going to enjoy it so much.
We set up the table and chairs last night and somehow the deck shrunk a little once we got everything out there! A few pics - minus the umbrella - you need a stand for it but it doesn't come with one!
 Justin looking at me like I am ridiculous for decorating already! ;)
It will be awesome to get the privacy walls and railing up!

I'm loving that Jolie came over for dinner, to watch Bachelor Pad and for a sleepover on Tuesday night. So we sat outside afterwards and enjoyed the evening! {pssttt - Jeff - you are missing out on all the fun!}

This was pre-table and we switched things around...

Thanks to Jolie and her awesome shoes, I'm loving these shoes:

I'm loving that Cruz destroyed her own toy after being left alone after a whole summer with company - instead of something of mine...

I'm loving these quotes:

Happy Wednesday guys! 

Related Posts

20 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE, love your deck and the furniture, it looks awesome! Great work!
Those quotes are perfect too :)

Leigh said...

The furniture looks great on the deck! :) Maybe someone will invite us over so we can see it ;) Haha

Murdock's mama said...

Three things...

1. I've heard about that kind of tiredness before...just saying [& praying!]
2. Your deck furniture is awesome! You're right, I thought you had a HUGE deck before, now it looks just right! :)
3. Poor Cruz! Murdock does the same thing! :(

Sorry I've been so MIA...I am getting your messages & I love them all! :)

Ashley said...

I agree with Murdocks Mama on #1!!! Positive thoughts!!!

Love the furniture in place!! Great choices!!

Those shoes are super cute too!!

Nikki said...

the deck looks GREAT and I love the furniture!

Megan said...

I love those shoes!!!!

Joeylee said...

Your deck looks great and I like your outdoor furniture.

Katie said...

i love your deck!! and love the table and furniture you picked out! LOVE it!!

Rachel and John said...

Your deck looks so awesome! I want to see pics of of the deck on the house taken from the fence or something!

Caroline said...

Love the shoes! And the deck is gorgeous!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Coming back from a vacation can be so hard on a person as it's tough to adjust back to your work schedule and such! Hope you start feeling less tired soon as that really wears on a person!

I'd be loving your deck if I was you too! It looks amazing and I love the furniture you have out there. What a great space!!

Ashley said...

loved those quotes!
-Ashley
www.recentlyrimini.blogspot.com

Rachel &James said...

Your deck looks fantastic!

Nicholl Vincent said...

love that blue print! always have!

Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Chrissi said...

love those quotes! cute, cute! also love your deck furniture...i wish ours was more of a hang-out space, but it's just not that cozy. nicely done friend :) XO

Kristin said...

the deck looks amazing!!

Kae said...

AHHHH YOUR DECK LOOKS GREAT!!!!!

love those shoes, I saw them on a website just the other day, and dang girrrrlll look at those legs hehe! :)
xxoo loves!

Janna Renee said...

OMG I LOVE the furniture!! If we give Weiser anything plastic, it is gone in two seconds. If we give him stuffed animals, he will play with them for months before he destroys them. It is so funny!

Lauren Ashley said...

Love that dog pic sounds like my lab. Any toy I buy her must say indestructible. Your porch looks great.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I LOVE your patio furniture!! Our deck did the same thing when we put furniture on it! So annoying!!

Love Jolie's shoes!! I wish they made cool shoes for my foot type.