Loves...

/
11 Comments
Hey there guys! Cruz here again!
I am having a super time at the lake. This really is the life!!
I am here to tell you some of my loves...

I love to relax...which I have been doing a lot of lately!

I love my Mom and Dad...if they ask tell them I miss them but I really am too busy to miss them..plus G-ma and G-pa take really good care of me.

I love sticks...

I love camping. I am excited to go at the end of the month.

I love boat rides..

 I love keeping an eye on my lake!

 I love having friends relax with me.

Oh sorry I gotta go, looks like we are going for a run!!
Happy Wednesday!

Love Cruz.
xoxo

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

oh my gosh!!!! so darling!!!! Cruz was so stinkin' Caaa-uuuuute! as a puppy!!!
Our Ruger-dog sleeps like that; on his back all sprawled out =)

Leslie said...

I love that picture of her relaxing!! Looks like my little pup!

Ashley said...

Dear Cruz....you are a big fluffy ball of adorable-ness!

Ashley said...

LOVE Cruz!!! I miss your mom and dad too!! How dare they leave you!

Leslie said...

That picture of Cruz camping with the blanket over her is too cute!

Kae said...

I wish I was at the lake... that stick looks good...love milli

Caitlin C. said...

Cutest. post. ever. Your dog is really livin' the life isn't she?! Love it!!

Amanda said...

Gosh I love Cruz! I heart her so much! How would Cruz feel about dating a younger man, who happens to be spotted black and white? Just sayin' ;)

Jessica said...

LOVE me some cruz!!!

Al said...

Love love love that girl.:) Happy weekend , gorgeous!

Whit said...

Cute :)