Fall Fashion Friday

/
21 Comments
Oh Friday - how I heart you... 
EXCEPT we are supposed to head out camping after work with Crystal, Troy and Emerson and it's pouring - and we all know how much I hate camping in the rain...

Well I failed with doing an outfit post for the week.. I tried a couple times but none really turned out see: 
I did have cool hair this day as a consolation - I french braided it into a messy bun but you can see it - ha.
And since today is raining I am wearing this:
Love my pink pants. I've wanted these for ages and found them for $15 (Blue Notes) while shopping with my cousin. (Top: Joe)

So today I decided to post some fall looks that I plan on trying to recreate myself with stuff from my closet - so stay tuned!

I have this sweater (Old Navy)- so this will be an easy one!
Need more blazers in my closet...
Plan on doing this look with my burnt orange skinnies (or today's pink ones)...
Well there we go!
I am so not ready for fall but it's coming. We had a yummy dinner at the watering hole with Mom, Dad and Jols last night and after dinner we planned on having a drink on our deck and it was darn right chilly! noooooooo
Please Mother Nature quit raining - pretty please. It's Emerson's 2nd birthday tomorrow and we want to be eating ice cream in Banff and the cute cupcakes I made after dinner! :)
Happy weekend!!

Related Posts

21 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love your pink pants! I want a button up denim shirt... but have not seen any yet. I think a mall trip is needed this weekend :)

Rebekah said...

Your pink pants are great! I love these outfits. I'm super ready for fall!

Bex said...

Love those pink pants! I definitely can't pull off skinnies (especially now, haha) which makes me sad that I miss out on all the colorful pants!

Megan said...

I love the polka doted one! Where did you buy it at? Also love todays outfit!!

I hope it stops raining so you can go camping!!

Also do you have instagram?? Because if you do, why aren't I following you!!

Leigh said...

Hope the rain goes away so you guys can go camping :) Did you find your pink pants at Old Navy?

capperson said...

I love all of those outfits! I have definitely been wanting to recreate that first outfit, but I don't have that sweater...tear..where is it from? I also need tons of new blazers in my closet, which reminds me that I also need a new pair of flat black boots :/ And I love the colored pants look and have wanted to try it many times myself, but I'm just not sure I can pull it off!

Krysta said...

I love, love, love that bright scarf with that polka dot sweater!

Ashley said...

I hope the rain goes away!! I told Leigh I would try sending some warmth... but that unfortunately I am not bringing it ;( I did follow through on that last time! lol

I love all those outfits! I am awaiting my old navy order I have been eyeing the sweater but have not purchased yet! Love those pink skinnies!

Amber said...

I'm so ready for FALL. I have been making quite a few online purchases in the past few days. Excited about getting them in :)

Katie said...

I love your pink pants!!! : ) so cute! and can't wait to see an outfit post in your new sweater. ; ) I hope it stops raining!!!

Rachel and John said...

Love the polka dot sweater!
How do you keep your house SO clean all the time? In every photo it is sparkling!
Have fun this weekend! Maybe it's not raining in Banff?

Stesha said...

i feel the same way, I am not ready for it but it is coming!! love the outfits you have here!

xxS

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love those pink pants! I bought a pair of magenta ones last night and have been having fun wearing those this summer. Yesterday I bought some eggplant-colored ones that are more fall appropriate. They are fitted ankle length so will look great with heels, flats, or boots, so I am excited about them!!

Love the fall looks you picked out!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

I absolutely love that polka dot sweater and scarf together! So cute!

Janna Renee said...

I bet these will all come out super cute! I'm not good with outfit posts, either. If I'm not in front of a photographer...I get soooo awkward. Haha.

Laura Darling said...

Cute outfits! I am so excited to start wearing sweaters and scarves!

Ashley said...

LOVE your pink pants!! and i love those fall looks....i'm starting to get excited for fall clothes!

Al said...

You're adorable no matter what you put on, love.
Hope the same come out for at least a little while for Emerson's birthday...
Know that I love you, darling, and I am thinking about you...
xoxo

Leslie said...

How was the weekend?
I am loving the colored skinny's this year. I'm on the search for a dark green pair for the fall.

Domestic Sweetheart said...

Looks like Fun! I'm hosting 2 fab giveaways & thought you might be interested :) www.domesticsweetheart.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Hahah!! Your attempt at taking self portraits makes me laugh! I'm not much better! I wish there was a close up of your hair!! I have been doing lots of french braids with my hair but the hair loss has been horrendous so it's pretty pitiful :(

I'm excited for fall fashion but not the crap weather that comes along with it! You guys need a heater for your new deck! We got one last year and it's great on those chilly nights.