Auntie

/
14 Comments
Looking back on this summer I was lucky enough to spend a bunch of time with my favorite kids. I am so thankful for these 5 kids that call me Auntie. 
***
On our annual MacPhee/Dick/Black weekend at the lake I was never far from Emerson's side - she is so much fun right now and I love hanging out with her.
Morning puzzles - we only did these 2 puzzles 873 times. ;)
Pretending to ride the Seadoo.
Surfing time!
Boat rides.
I can't believe Emerson's 2nd birthday has come and gone - where did the time go?!! We love you sweet pea.
***
This summer we took advantage of me being free during the day and enjoyed walks, visits, birthday parties and a Seba trip with Easton (& fam!). He is such a character - he is always cracking us up and he knows it too! 
We are heading to Cranbrook this Friday for September long with him, Whit, Dust, Karen and Blake. Another yearly event with them and we can't wait! Can't wait to kiss up on those cheeks East - love ya!
***
And last but most definitely not least, I LOVED having Logan and her kids visiting for a week. We don't see them nearly enough and they are the smartest (Mayela), goofiest (Dal), sassiest (Avah) kids you will meet - and we adore them to pieces.
He's wanting me to go faster here like the boat was pulling the girls!
Off for more lake jumps!
I take my job as AUNT very seriously and love every single minute of it! :)

Related Posts

14 comments:

Rachel and John said...

And what a great aunt you are!!! They are lucky kids.

Nikki said...

OMG Emersons face on the jet ski is so cute!

Katie said...

what cute pictures! I love your swimsuits. :) Being an aunt is the best!

Whit said...

They are incredibly lucky kids!! ;) Thank you for being THE WORLDS most caring, loving Auntie ever. We ALL can't wait to see you this weekend, although I think East is especially excited cause I think he's sick of us ;) xox

Caroline said...

You are going to make one AWESOME MOM!!!!

P.S. Love your swimsuit!

Logan said...

I need a couple of those pictures!! Please! Ok maybe all the ones you took! Lol

Leigh said...

You are lucky to have such fun and adorable niece and nephews in your life! But they are also super lucky to be able to call you their aunt! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

What a fun post! I am also an aunt and think it's the best gig ever! I have 5 nephews and a niece and I adore them. It's so much fun having kids around!

Jessica said...

Such adorable pictures! Love Emerson! LOL

krink said...

Love you Auntie!!!
Xoxo

Ashley said...

Being an Aunt is sooo much fun!!! Love the pics!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww fun! I love being an auntie to my six nieces and nephews! They are all so precious! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You are an awesome Auntie!!

Janna Renee said...

You have the mom gene girl. One way or the other, you will spoil children with your love and bless every one of them that you touch!