Tid bits today

/
10 Comments
Happy Thursday - today Jolie and I are REALLY going to see Magic Mike, I have triple checked the movie time and we are going to a different theater so this time I think it's really gonna happen people. Wish us luck.
 
 Anyone else have way too much fun with the symbols in emoticons on your iphone? No? Just us?
Whitney and I may have full convos using them. ;) ha
(ignore our poor grammar, we are aren't picky)
 
 Since I love comparisons...here is Lily and Emerson last year at Highwood pool...
Yesterday at Highwood pool:
Emerson looks SO big! 
And Lily is just getting so grown up, I love our conversations now and how thoughtful she is.

Alright I am off to get stuff ready for our Blogger Meet up at Leigh's tonight! Fun stuff!!

Related Posts

10 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Whoa! How do kids grow up so fast! Slow down!

Leigh said...

Woo hoo...see you later today! :)

Megan said...

You will love Magic Mike!! And have fun tonight at the blogger meet up!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Excited to meet you tonight!

Ashley said...

Have fun tonight!!! Can't believe how much the girls have grown!!

Let me know how the movie is!!

Caroline said...

They have both grown up soooo much!

Jessica said...

Wow Emerson has really grown!!

Lacey said...

How was magic mike?! Been wanting to see it (for obvious reasons... cough*channingtatum*cough)

Amanda said...

I can't believe how much they've both grown! can't wait to hear how last night's meet up went! Have a great weekend :)

Janna Renee said...

Wow! They both look SO grown up! It's fun that we get to watch them grow up with you...I'm trying to get my bff to ditch her blackberry, so that we can do emoticons too!