Loves...

/
8 Comments

That Justin and Jeff worked hard on the deck last night. Despite a couple screw ups and steps they didn't know they would need to take they made progress.
Thank you both so much.
 
That Jolie arrives in Canada tomorrow!! :) I'm so excited to have her right up the hill from us. We already have big plans - working out, shopping, wine drinking... important stuff!

That Ashley, Mike, Lily and Grace will be at our place tomorrow night for dinner! 
I am super excited to meet them. Drive safe guys.
This recipe for frozen dog treats that I am going to make for Cruz this summer.

Frozen Peanut Butter Treats
3 six ounce containers of plain, low fat yogurt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 four ounce jar of banana baby food
1 tbsp of honey
Whip up all together, pour into little dixie cups, add a milk bone for the handle.
Happy puppy.
These summer outfits...
Get in my closet!!


Happy Wednesday and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends. :)

Related Posts

8 comments:

Pamela said...

oh my gosh, I so want to make those little treats for Bentley!! So cute!

Joeylee said...

Cool dog treat idea for Cruz
Loving those summer outfits

Katie said...

love those necklaces in the last two pics. and I want to work out, go shopping and drink wine with you!

Gabriella said...

Yeay for Jolie arriving in Canada tomorrow!! Those dog treats look awesome. Homie will be getting some of those for sure! And those outfits are making me want to go shopping!

Leslie said...

I am loving those bright shorts and purple top!

Erin said...

Those outfits are adorable....do you have the links to where they can be ordered? Happy working out and wine drinking!!!

Nikki said...

Those dog treats sound easy and good! I may have to try them for the girls as well!

Janna Renee said...

Let me know how those treats go over! I was wondering if they would make a mess in the house...