Lake Love

/
15 Comments
We had an awesome weekend with Blake, Karen, Dustin, Whit, Easton, Mom, Dad...[and dogs]!

{I love this place!}
The weather was perfection - a bit of a rain storm Saturday morning but it gave us time to watch the Opening Ceremonies then hit the market and thirft store.
 I will do a full post when I get some photos from Whit and my Mom.
 We sure loved hanging out with this ham all weekend and he too loves the lake!

I will share the photos Whit took of Jeff Jolie, Just and I....


In a few short hours my cousin and her 3 kids will be here for the week and I am SO excited!! We have a busy week planned and then head out to the lake Thursday night for 2 weeks away!

PS. I am guest posting over at my friend Jenny's blog Minivan Stiletto - pop over and read a little about my job love. :)

Related Posts

15 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

I LOVE the pictures in the field! how beautiful! =)

Ashley said...

The pics are great! I bet your parents loved them!!

Glad you had a great weekend!!

Megan said...

Love the pictures in the field!!!!

Joeylee said...

LOVE the pictures in the field!!

Amanda said...

2 weeks away?!?! Oh my goodness, I'm super jealous! Love the pics of you in the field!

Caroline said...

that lake pic is even gorgeous in the rain!

Krysta said...

Those pictures are great! Love the field of flowers!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Enjoy your getaway at the lake! I spent about 5 days at my parents' lake house in early July and then was there this past weekend and will be back next weekend. It is my FAVORITE place to go!!

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see the lake for myself! Easton is so cute. Makes you want to squeeze his cheeks!

Jessica said...

More adorable photos!!!

Lacey said...

Looks like it was lots of fun!!

Kae said...

yay for a great weekend :)

Nicole said...

That first picture is gorgeous!!!

Janna Renee said...

I just went and checked it out, and girl...you are even more amazing than I thought!! You are beautiful inside and out!

Whit said...

Oh my goodness those pics of East are SO cute. I will get working on those photos. what a fun weekend!! Tell Rick we're up for those Olympics every year!!