Krink

/
12 Comments
Well yesterday Justin went to a Stampede party at Cowboys and apparently they teach you a foreign language and brain wash you into believing you can sing. Because when I picked him up he was doing both and let's just say he can't do either. So our ride home was fun until he decided half way home to take a nap. :) And then was in bed shortly after we got home. At 8:30pm. Oh Justin my love...good news is he alive this morning and he is ready to work on the deck with me.

Today I'm here to wish my sister-in-law, Justin's little sis a VERY Happy Birthday!!


I LOVE photos! :) And apparently we have had a few taken together! 

Krink - we hope you have an extra special day and a very exciting year ahead! 
Cheers (virgin for you!) to the girl who loves ice cream as much as me (if that's possible), had to put up with my hubby for many years (kudos), has given me the cutest niece EVER and I am certain the next one will be just as cute, is my camping buddy (I may forgive you for ditching me on the champagne ritual for 2 summers!!) and is not only family but a friend. We love you! Have a great day with the tripod and your belly. ;)

PS. Happy Birthday to our GREAT friend Blake. He doesn't often frequent the blog but we love ya tough stuff!!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Bethany Scruggs said...

BAHAHAAAAA OMG!!! I can picture J right now doing those things! LOLLLL. I die.

Leigh said...

Haha, so I am guessing Justin was a little hung over this morning?! Hopefully he had some fun and remembers at least some of it.

Happy birthday to Crystal and Blake!

Logan said...

Lol oh Justin, that's too funny!!!

Happy birthday Crystal and Blake!!!

Whit said...

Oh Just.. hahahhaa.. too funny! Happy BDay to Blake and Crystal :)

Caroline said...

So sweet. :)

Ashley said...

Hahaha I wish you had video taped him!! That would have been priceless!! See him and Mike have more and more in common everyday!!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Aww happy birthday to your sis in law! :)

Kae said...

Haha sounds like Justin had a moment like me from the weddings a couple of weeks ago :)

Happy Birthday to both Crystal and Blake!
xxoo

Jenny Hill said...

I love the 'tough stuff' for Blake!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday to both of them!!

Mom said...

Made me laugh out loud (lol...get it AJ!!)reading about Justin. Hope his head wasn't pounding too badly this morning. Happy Birthday to Crystal and Blake :)

Janna Renee said...

Happy Birthday Krink! PS. It sounds like the hubby had quite the good time ;)