Friday Randoms

/
16 Comments
Today we are headed out to the lake with Jeff and Jols and Gran will be there!!! YAY!!! We love when she visits and we haven't see her since Mexico so it will be so great to spend the weekend with her and have the whole family together. I believe a few Mojitos will be enjoyed... ;)

Let's start with a couple funnies for today...our friend Amy sent me this first one, girl knows how much Cruz loves the water!
I love all these dresses that I ordered from Target and Jolie brought for me. I'm happy with all 4 - now I am set for summer!

 Emerson just kills me. The faces she makes are just priceless.
(she is wearing her Mom's sandals in this last shot. Little diva. I see a future shopping partner!)

I am super happy with the progress we have made on the deck. I am glad that I have been able to help Justin out with it too. He has fired me twice but I am that annoying employee that just won't go away. ;)
These were taken Monday night:
Thursday night:

We worked our butts off all day yesterday and carried more wood from the driveway to the backyard then I care to ever do again - BUT we made progress and we are very close to being ready to lay the top deck boards.
Last night we were already dreaming of the patio furniture we want and where it will go...

Well have a fabulous weekend all.
PS. Happy 30th Nicole! :)

Related Posts

16 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW! The deck is really coming along GREAT! I love that black and white color block maxi! Where did you get it?

Erin said...

The deck looks great so far! I know you will be so happy when it's done...keep up the good work!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

wow. It defintely looks like you're making progress! exciting!

and the lab ... too funny! so that could be sherman if we dunked him in some chlorine. nice!

Leigh said...

Haha I love the first picture....that makes me laugh :) Love the dresses....might have to raid your closet while we are in Whistler :) The deck is looking great so far....can't believe how much you (err Justin) have gotten done already!

Katie said...

love your target dresses - especially the ones with the stripes! maybe it's time to try another outfit post?? : ) have so much fun this weekend!!

Ashley said...

Um Holy deck!!! It looks huge!! Great work guys!!

Love all those dresses!!! I am going to have to go back to the US just for target... and alcohol!! haha! Great combo!

Jessica said...

Wow, your deck is really coming along!

Jennifer Delle Fave said...

Yay!! So happy you got your dresses!!! Love. The deck really looks like its comin along nicely!! Soon you'll be relaxing on it!! Happy Friday!!

Page Twenty-Two said...

WOW the deck looks awesome!! That will be so nice when it's finished! Love your summer dresses too - so cute!

Leslie said...

All of those dresses are so great!
Ha ha I love that you got "fired" twice. My husband tries to do the same thing when we are doing projects around the house but I keep hanging around wanting to help with things
Have a fantastic weekend

Whit said...

You and your dresses ;) haha.. Have an awesome weekend!! xox

Kae said...

Oh the deck is going to be awesome!
Yay for the lake! :) so happy that you will have a great weekend!
xxoo loves
ps jump in the water and have a drink for me please.
I have yet to go to the lake this summer :(

Janna Renee said...

OMG the turtle/hare cartoon just made my day.
I'll take one of each of those dresses, please and thank you. And Emerson? Too cute for words!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! Hope you enjoyed the lake!

Your deck is going to look amazing!! I'm inviting myself over for wine just so you know!!

Ok I want all those dresses!

Emerson is such a ham! She is gonna be trouble when she's older!! Yay for a shopping partner! We always joke that I'm actually my Aunt's daughter since we both LOVE to shop and my Mom isn't really into it!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Your deck is looking amazing already!

Kristin said...

I just got that same black/coco maxi last night!! LOVE!